**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Run

So I just picked up a 5/65 Corvus, have enough of the best Attack and Champion Boosts, have Max Suicides and a phone that isn't an iPhone, but it can load in and out of fights in about 2 - 4 seconds.

Am I able to do a monthly Legend Run with this? Is there anything I need to know as far as optimising my device or how to approach the run? I've already watched several videos but the only thing I'm slightly worried about is my device speed. It's not the fastest but I believe it can keep up with the contenders. Thoughts? Thanks.

Comments

• TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    Anyone?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’m personally planning on doing one next month, so I might not be the best advice, but I think you’ll be fine. With max suicides and boost, as long as you get lucky with the loading.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    You’ve got max suicides and boosts, so I’m pretty sure you’re good. I’d suggest waiting a bit to see some counters for the bosses, but yeah you have a decent chance.
    Thank you guys. I know a lot of people out there always say its best to not even try it unless you have the latest iPhone, but I'm pretty confident that my android can load fast enough. Hopefully its good enough.
  • Hunter_JabaliHunter_Jabali Posts: 15
    Well, i didn't got that legend yet, i did this month a legend run by 3:05:40 i don't have an iPhone i did it by huawei p30 pro, i feel pretty good cuz this my first time and got 3 times a connection issues and some faults, i think in ideal condition I could do it by 3 hours, you to ask a friends to make screen shots for the maps to know whete you will face ebony mo and other hard spots like korg and anihilius, I uaed 3 boosts 30% for hp and attack, 2 boosts for 20% attack then continued a hero without 20% boost for attack... My team was proxima 4/55, proxima 4*, corvus 5/65, corvus 4* and doctor strange, mystery was all focused on attack to got maximum damage and killed ebony mo by proxima... I think it was helpful and have a lucky legend run
    Thank you for that! I think you made Legends, runs are around 3 hours these days I believe. How many energy refills did you need total @Hunter_Jabali ?
  • Hunter_JabaliHunter_Jabali Posts: 15
    Now I'm waiting for the results for this month's legend run, I think I did it but I have to wait, about energy refills, a take 40 refills but 39 was used
  • A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    I did mine in 3:03 with suicides and boost... r2 Corvus and ghost.... hoping mines fast enough since those was my 5th attempt and my fastest time... I know this one was a touch longer then normal and had zero lag or delays so 🤞
  • A7XTINMAN said:

I did mine in 3:03 with suicides and boost... r2 Corvus and ghost.... hoping mines fast enough since those was my 5th attempt and my fastest time... I know this one was a touch longer then normal and had zero lag or delays so 🤞

What phone do you have?
  • Mystral_77Mystral_77 Posts: 4
    Are results out yet?