**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 5 star to 5/65 to help me get to Cavalier

All awakened

First 5 star to 5/65 to help me get to Cavalier 48 votes

Blade
18%
Ragnarok13ImranAceLuffySaboMoosetiptronicKRANꓘBLACKMILKTEA_88Caino1023CSCHENONECj67 9 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
4%
TROUBL3DNocko 2 votes
Human Torch
10%
Ja1970Lvernon15MasterpuffTheInfintySL1229 5 votes
Medusa
12%
ExHavokRoOOtsAlexAvalonErosenseiogCaptainGameNoStringsOnMe 6 votes
Hyperion
52%
SnizzbarTimone147bloodyCainZarakikJohnyzeroThecurlerGercasSmashTJ107RookiieLordNeoX_Factor_AgentEtjamaNichj99Aaronc94Thicco_ModeChubsWhiteBerjibsFiiNCHLucianoDelHoya 25 votes
Venom
2%
Prathap 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    NoStringsOnMeNoStringsOnMe Posts: 5
    Medusa
    I think Medusa for Ultron boss and poison immunity
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Blade
    If you are not a great player, like me, a 5/65 who can heal and carry you to the bosses, is so important.. so I 5/65'd Omega as I run suicides and willpower and the healing made the biggest difference to helping me get cavalier (and elders bane)...

There is a reason why, back in the day everyone saved for blade and IF yours is duped (which it is?), definitely got for him. You have starky to go with him, Medusa at 4/55 is enough for the robot bosses and minis in act 6.1 and he will also make 100% each UC EQ easier.

But if you are amazing at this game and never use items, starky or Hyperion, with Hyperion duped, almost peerless if you don't run suicides.

Hyperion is that good... But blade may make it easier to get more materials at a faster, cheaper rate initially.
  • Options
    KamrandBKamrandB Posts: 19

If you are not a great player, like me, a 5/65 who can heal and carry you to the bosses, is so important.. so I 5/65'd Omega as I run suicides and willpower and the healing made the biggest difference to helping me get cavalier (and elders bane)...

There is a reason why, back in the day everyone saved for blade and IF yours is duped (which it is?), definitely got for him. You have starky to go with him, Medusa at 4/55 is enough for the robot bosses and minis in act 6.1 and he will also make 100% each UC EQ easier.

But if you are amazing at this game and never use items, starky or Hyperion, with Hyperion duped, almost peerless if you don't run suicides.

Hyperion is that good... But blade may make it easier to get more materials at a faster, cheaper rate initially.

I'll be honest I'm not the best player out there. I've done Elder's Bane and a lot of other content and never spent a dime on the game, and I used to be skilled like a year back but I took a years break and now returning to the game I kinda suck. So I'm using Blade a lot right now for his regen. The thing is I don't really have a passion for any of the characters I listed above, those are just what I have and you gotta go with what you have right? I wish I had more exciting champs like Omega Red, Namor, NF, Aegon...etc. I appreciate the response you gave. Thanks for the advice
  • Options
    GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    KamrandB said:

All awakened

Depends on the rest of your roster looks like.
    I think I did cavalier with R4s. Medusa is very helpful for the chapter with sentinel in there (I think that's 6.1?).

I have Hyp at r5 now and hes consistently been one of my top 3 mvp since.

Most importanly you need a good counter for XB!
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Blade
    Venom has been buffed, so is slightly different now, I think? Hyperion just gets better with age, but has a depth to his learning curve; parry, heavy, parry, heavy, sp2 takes down most stuff, but in complex fights, he brings a lot more if you are awesome.. I'm not and I run suicides and he is focused on specials, so mine is still 4/55..

It's so easy to get t5b now with glory, 1 a month in even a map 3 alliance is straightforward. T2a is possibly more of a bottleneck. So do whoever is going to make life easier while you get to grips with the game again and is the least forgiving. You'll be able to 5/65 another in 6-8 weeks anyway :-)

(There is an Ultron mini boss on 6.1.2 and sentinel on 6.1.6, that you WILL use that 4/55 Medusa for - you can do them with hype, but she just makes them easy)

Good luck!
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Hyperion
    Hyperion or Blade
  • Options

Venom has been buffed, so is slightly different now, I think? Hyperion just gets better with age, but has a depth to his learning curve; parry, heavy, parry, heavy, sp2 takes down most stuff, but in complex fights, he brings a lot more if you are awesome.. I'm not and I run suicides and he is focused on specials, so mine is still 4/55..

It's so easy to get t5b now with glory, 1 a month in even a map 3 alliance is straightforward. T2a is possibly more of a bottleneck. So do whoever is going to make life easier while you get to grips with the game again and is the least forgiving. You'll be able to 5/65 another in 6-8 weeks anyway :-)

(There is an Ultron mini boss on 6.1.2 and sentinel on 6.1.6, that you WILL use that 4/55 Medusa for - you can do them with hype, but she just makes them easy)

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice. You’re right if I rank one up now I can always rank another in a few weeks. I can get two t2a after every aq week, n I got 4 t5b cats rn.
  • Options
    BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Blade
    You need a good champ for everything for first 5* 5/65 so I vote Blade, Hyperion or Sparky over Medusa, HT, Venom
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype is a beast one of the best workhorses in the game defintley go with him
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa and corvus were the 2 best champs for me for 5.4 and then 6.1 to actually get the cav title, 5.4 ultron and then a few robot bosses and minis in 6.1 she was insane for.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Venom
    First of all you don't need r5 to get to Cavalier... r4 will do just fine... Moreover you did Elder's Bane already so this should just be a cakewalk for you...

I relied mostly on Iceman for Cavalier run especially with Crossbones
  • Options
    Prathap said:

First of all you don't need r5 to get to Cavalier... r4 will do just fine... Moreover you did Elder's Bane already so this should just be a cakewalk for you...

I relied mostly on Iceman for Cavalier run especially with Crossbones

I don’t have Iceman. So it’s not exactly going to be a cakewalk. I also know for fact that the bosses in Act 6 are harder than those in Act 5. At least I find.
  • Options
    I appreciate the advice from everyone I think I know who to rank up now. Thanks!