Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Boss help 6.2.6 Champion

Does anyone have any legitimate advice that’s isn’t Symb Suprem or CAIW or get good
Already 1000 units saved n wasted

Comments

• Options
    ShadownamezShadownamez Posts: 13
    Don’t have either
    Only viable champs I have are
    Omega red , void , AA & Hyperion
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Don’t have either
    Only viable champs I have are
    Omega red , void , AA & Hyperion

You'd have to use a mystic that has consistent nullify and damage output.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    Might not be your time then dude, get into arena to get more units and shards and hope for some good pulls. They say act 6 is all about a 'diverse' roster, and unless your godlike at the game the champion boss can only be done by a normal player with a handful of champs
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    If you don't have Fantastic, then the only real options are SS, Hood, CapIW. Until you get other counters, just keep practicing by dueling (I used Jeffebert) until you can time BOTH specials. I found dexing his sp2 is easier, and can be pushed to it. I dexed sp2 2 out of the 5 times on my finish, but got as many as 4 in failed attempts.
  • Options
    Thanks 🙏🏼
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Morningstar. She’s a cheat code for him. I used her and the fight became easy and stress free due to the constant regen
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Mornigstar is the cheat code for less skilled players( myself).

• Options
    Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    Stealthy can shred him but getting the charges off is hard with him
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

Does anyone have any legitimate advice that’s isn’t Symb Suprem or CAIW or get good

Doom worked for me. Just keep staggering him and Doom was able to block his sp1 and then dex it.

https://youtu.be/4FPoo8tiR5I

BWCV can also do it.

https://youtu.be/pr9xwV_PpmA
  • Options
    Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    She Hulk works great
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I did it a couple of weeks ago with Claire V. Her nullify and Buff Immunity debuff make it a very manageable fight.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Really anyone who has a way to deal with the unstoppable (nullify, stagger, slow) can work if you can play well
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Thing at a decently high Sig works for the last 10%

Stealth Spidey will also work
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Doom worked for me. Just keep staggering him and Doom was able to block his sp1 and then dex it.

https://youtu.be/4FPoo8tiR5I

BWCV can also do it.

https://youtu.be/pr9xwV_PpmA
    BW will no longer regen on sp2 whilst he's indestructible, still an outstanding champ but probably not as great for that fight anymore
  • Options
    Love the suggestions but I don’t have any champ any of you have recommended lol
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★

Surprised suggesting is to stop pushing for things you roster isn’t ready for
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    Claire is your best bet.
  • Options
    NoStringsOnMeNoStringsOnMe Posts: 5
    You have Black Widow CV as your only real option. Just need to rank her a bit higher
  • Options
    Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
    Odachi said:

Probably harder to come by as they are newer champs, but Mr Fantastic with Doom synergy and NO pre fight abilities. Once the champ uses 3 sp1s you can block them as they don't do any damage and dash back whenever to get the charge, the sp1 is unblockable and does stagger to cancel out the unstoppable and the doom synergy gives powergain to get straight back to another sp1

What about Jane foster? I'm on the same boat, don't have many options. But I remember seen something about her and turns out that I have a 6 star 😜.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    BWCV, Doom, Sym supreme, Shehulk, MrF, Stealth, Morningstar, Hood are some others defintley rank up BWCV and practice dexing the champions specials in duels
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    I have done it with 6* R1 Hood. Without Mystic Dispersion.

But look, a guy here has done it with a Hyperion:
    http://youtu.be/4_y7VpkO4rU
  • Options
    MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    The champion has the potential to be unbeatable if you arent in the right mood so make sure to set item/unit limits and stick to your limit. If you use that amount of items then quit and try another day
    I had days where i couldn't even get one Indestructible off and then on my successful attempt i got him down with only one revive
    Be patient he's a massive roadblock