**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally became a cavalier

This curfew has given me a shot to be a cavalier ,which has been gracefully accepted by me

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Congrats man
  • Options
    Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    I too recently became cavalier as of yesterday
  • Options
    ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    Plato92 said:

I too recently became cavalier as of yesterday

Congrats to you too
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Congrats man I hope you got some good pulls
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
    Congrats! I'm on my way to cavalier as well but still at 5.3.4 xD
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Can you give me some tips then, I just finished 6.1.1
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Any advice on who you used for arc overload and vigorous path? Tried using Ghost 6* but got my butt handed to me lol.

Was thinking of maybe stark. Also my GR is at r1 due to lack of gold and resources :/
  • Options

Any advice on who you used for arc overload and vigorous path? Tried using Ghost 6* but got my butt handed to me lol.

Was thinking of maybe stark. Also my GR is at r1 due to lack of gold and resources :/

Sorry for the late reply , I have warlock 5*r4 this guy has helped me a lot he is triple immune bleed, poison and coldsnap. He even heal block when virus infection in on defender and even power drains the defenders.
  • Options
    Xva23 said:

Can you give me some tips then, I just finished 6.1.1

For 6.1.2 you have to be wary of sentinal and Ultron og take a champ who is bleed and poison immune I took warlock for him and for Ultron either use Hyperion ,Starky Spidey or domino. 6.1.3 is the easiest of all . 6.1.4 a bit difficult if you place it sharply it's easier . 6.1.5 again go with duel immune champion bleed as well as poison I used warlock you can even use Iceman also follow the extreme left path so that you can remove one of the debuffs. For 6.1.6 take the straight path and then with the x23, wolverine path use a champion that can heal block or reverse heal and for the final boss the best counter is Hyperion use special one then 2 as continue with this pattern.