**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have recently returned the game. Can you give me advice on my roster?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I have been off of the game for a while so I don't really know the new meta too well yet. This is my roster. My favorite champions are Archangel and Blade. I usually run Archangel, Blade, Spidey Stark Enhanced, Ghost Rider/Iceman/Emma Frost, and Captain America IW. I have enough rank up materials (except gold ofc) to rank up most champions. I want to take Blade up to 4/55 at some point in the future, as well as Cap IW to at least 3/45. Do you think this is a good idea? What else do you recommend I should do with my roster?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2020

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I know it might sound strange but now colossus is OP after the buff you should definitely rank him up
  • Options

You've pretty much got it down,blade cap emma iceman colossus(after the buff he's amazing) sparky quake(if you can learn how to play her is amazing too) ghost rider and gulk aegon and medusa. Killmonger too if you like his playstyle and abilities. Work on those and you should do just fine. You have a pretty good roster.

Thanks a lot for the advice! The only champ I need to learn how to play now is Colossus post-buff.
  • Options

I know it might sound strange but now colossus is OP after the buff you should definitely rank him up

How good did he become? Was his damage output significantly increased and what other abilities did he get? Everyone's been talking about how good he is now recently.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    You basically play him like cap iw get to an sp2 throw a heavy and then sp2
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

How good did he become? Was his damage output significantly increased and what other abilities did he get? Everyone's been talking about how good he is now recently.
    he has amazing damage and also immunities to bleed, incinerate, coldsnap, and frostbite.
    He also has ridiculously high amounts of armor. he has built in parry, but if you already have the parry mastery, it deals damage and also applies the parry stun. Parrys also apply an armor up.
    The way to play him is throw sp1's and parry a lot until you have a decent stack of armor ups, then parry, heavy, SP2 while the heavy fury is still active
  • Options

he has amazing damage and also immunities to bleed, incinerate, coldsnap, and frostbite.
    He also has ridiculously high amounts of armor. he has built in parry, but if you already have the parry mastery, it deals damage and also applies the parry stun. Parrys also apply an armor up.
    The way to play him is throw sp1's and parry a lot until you have a decent stack of armor ups, then parry, heavy, SP2 while the heavy fury is still active
    Woah this sounds so awesome! Kabam really buffed him well lol. I can't wait to play him. Thanks for telling me!
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    CapIW. Blade. Emma. Those would be the top three of work on first.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Capiw
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

KT1 did a video about him saying he was the best mutant in the game, honestly I completely understand
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Dude, your 5* has been awesome. Blade, Cap, Iceman, Emma, Killmonger, Colossus are all worth ranking up. I'd focus on Cap though.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    5* are pretty good, awesome ratio of excellent pulls to how many champs you have overall imo.

Blade, Cap, Emma, Iceman, KM, Colossus. Cap is your best champ, and nice he's awakened. But this is a nice core of champs to clear most content. Bleed, regen, immunities, true strike, parry/heavy kings, solid damage. You could use a mystic. Yondu also useful, maybe underrated these days, for tech class. Emma and Colossus have great synergy together. Explore those two w Cap, maybe toss in Iceman and ArchAngel for mutant special attack boost. That's fairly sick team. Throw in Blade or KM for AA when you need them.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I would say to throw all your sig stones into cap and r4 him asap.