**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anything about Claire use?

2»

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Yeah, I have a question. Will you ever stop talking about it?

I can't people still need to learn how to use her?Just because you don't have her that doesn't mean others cannot learn.Stop spamming.Or I'll have to report this is tips and strategy.
    Excuse me? I must have missed the announcement that said 1 comment qualified as spamming. You're the one that's spamming man, you won't stop posting stuff about Claire and then you get all self-righteous about it.
    That's why tip and strategy portion is made.To tell everyone about that champion.Just because eyou tanked up SS and Doom over Claire and you are kinda getting jealous that doesn't mean others don't have right to know.This is not about Abyss.Cause my last discussion was about Claire vs Abyss.This discussion is about Claire vs AQ ,AW,Act 6,variants etc.
    Why are you talking like you know about me when you don't? I value Doom over Claire, I don't value SS over her. She's an awesome champ, that's not what I disagree with. I disagree with you being a self-righteous know-it-all.
    And I choose Claire over Doom.The problem is Everytime I give someone advice you don't like it.My last discussion was about Claire vs Abyss.While this discussion is about Claire vs contents rather than Abyss.Explain me when did I talked about other contents.Stop spamming.

Again with your stupid use of the word spamming, since when is commenting on a thread spamming? Let's take a look at something, shall we? Here's you, only on since July 2019 with 30 spam reports.

I wonder why?
    Cause I was looking for incursions partner and I wrote discussion about.Snd when I found part er on line.I even apologize to everyone that I got partner sorry for spamming this.You wonder this
    Or maybe it's because you've made like 20 threads on Scarlett Witch and Claire alone, acting self-righteous in all of them. I'm not gonna waste any more time arguing with you, goodbye.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I can't people still need to learn how to use her?Just because you don't have her that doesn't mean others cannot learn.Stop spamming.Or I'll have to report this is tips and strategy.
    Excuse me? I must have missed the announcement that said 1 comment qualified as spamming. You're the one that's spamming man, you won't stop posting stuff about Claire and then you get all self-righteous about it.
    That's why tip and strategy portion is made.To tell everyone about that champion.Just because eyou tanked up SS and Doom over Claire and you are kinda getting jealous that doesn't mean others don't have right to know.This is not about Abyss.Cause my last discussion was about Claire vs Abyss.This discussion is about Claire vs AQ ,AW,Act 6,variants etc.
    Why are you talking like you know about me when you don't? I value Doom over Claire, I don't value SS over her. She's an awesome champ, that's not what I disagree with. I disagree with you being a self-righteous know-it-all.
    You also have 29 spams and more disagree than me
    I have 29 spams and more disagrees being on the forums a lot longer than you. You have over 5 times as many disagrees as you do agrees and I have over twice as many agrees as I do disagrees, your math is flawed. Goodbye now.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I have 29 spams and more disagreez being on the forums a lot longer than you. You have over 5 times as many disagrees as you do agrees and I have over twice as many agrees as I do disagrees, your math is flawed. Goodbye now.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

And I choose Claire over Doom.The problem is Everytime I give someone advice you don't like it.My last discussion was about Claire vs Abyss.While this discussion is about Claire vs contents rather than Abyss.Explain me when did I talked about other contents.Stop spamming.

Again with your stupid use of the word spamming, since when is commenting on a thread spamming? Let's take a look at something, shall we? Here's you, only on since July 2019 with 30 spam reports.

I wonder why?
    Cause I was looking for incursions partner and I wrote discussion about.Snd when I found part er on line.I even apologize to everyone that I got partner sorry for spamming this.You wonder this
    Or maybe it's because you've made like 20 threads on Scarlett Witch and Claire alone, acting self-righteous in all of them. I'm not gonna waste any more time arguing with you, goodbye.
    Your self righteous dialogue is getting old.Whenever I try to explain you start to get triggered like you don't want to let people choose Claire over doom.And that Scarlet witch part was about the introduction of MCU scarlet witch.Even kabam removed your post
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I wonder why?
    I have 29 spams and more disagreez being on the forums a lot longer than you. You have over 5 times as many disagrees as you do agrees and I have over twice as many agrees as I do disagrees, your math is flawed. Goodbye now.
    Personally there are other people who I can discuss with.Even I am not gonna waste my time on you.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

You also have 29 spams and more disagree than me
    I have 29 spams and more disagrees being on the forums a lot longer than you. You have over 5 times as many disagrees as you do agrees and I have over twice as many agrees as I do disagrees, your math is flawed. Goodbye now.
  • Options
    kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    like i said make a video
    i have 5/65 BWCV and runs full suicide with 4/5 MD
    soloed 6.4 thor rags and cap marvel with her, so im pretty well verse with how she works
    but still i find its hard to get to her sp3 and launch sp2 in time before death touch expires..

seems to me its very situation based..if u are fighting champs with 1 of 3 immunities than u can build her charges..but im not sure how fast u can get to her sp2
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    Right, let’s sort out this whole regen stuff:
    1. There is NO 10% phase, the person was asking why his regen was so low
    2. The sp3 DOES double her regen, but it does NOT double her base damage, it doubles the damage if her DOT and doubles the effects on the sp2, so you’re healing 70% of the damage dealt
    3. Suicides DO greatly boost her heal, a standard suicide set up will make her sp2 hit 90% harder, hence 90% more heal, and this is multiplicative with the sp3
  • Options

like i said make a video
    i have 5/65 BWCV and runs full suicide with 4/5 MD
    soloed 6.4 thor rags and cap marvel with her, so im pretty well verse with how she works
    but still i find its hard to get to her sp3 and launch sp2 in time before death touch expires..

seems to me its very situation based..if u are fighting champs with 1 of 3 immunities than u can build her charges..but im not sure how fast u can get to her sp2

Cause of immunity you can cycle to her sp2 really fast
  • Options

Right, let’s sort out this whole regen stuff:
    1. There is NO 10% phase, the person was asking why his regen was so low
    2. The sp3 DOES double her regen, but it does NOT double her base damage, it doubles the damage if her DOT and doubles the effects on the sp2, so you’re healing 70% of the damage dealt
    3. Suicides DO greatly boost her heal, a standard suicide set up will make her sp2 hit 90% harder, hence 90% more heal, and this is multiplicative with the sp3

And that's what I was trying to tell.SP3 increases the potency by 100% of all curses not damage But he was like he don't want to listen