**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance members frequently inactive? Solution: Kabam, create rewards for active participation!

Our alliance deals quite frequently with members who don't pull their own weight. They chip in the absolute bare minimum to AW, AQ and Alliance events but still rake in an equal share of the hard earned collective rewards.

The idea of kicking those members is not appealing either considering the painstaking and discouraging task of recruiting new members who are not simply testing your Alliance waters.

I am asking Kabam to consider two simple ideas to make participation rewarding on its own without subjecting those fair-weather members to the constant nagging and virtual finger-wagging from the other more active members.

1) Give separate yet worthwhile awards to the top AW and AQ performers. For example, reward the three MVPs, the members with the fewest KOs, and possibly the members with the most attack kills and/or defensive kills.

2) Reward the top ten Alliance members who contribute the most points to Alliance and Summoner events.

These small changes will make the lives of Alliance leaders and officers so much easier and it will add a newfound level of excitement and enthusiasm that I feel the game desperately needs right now.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    They might not add additional rewards to the economy, but more redistribution based on contribution might work nicely, as they do with skirmish rewards.. The only drawback is if it creates more inequity between strong and weak accounts within an alliance.

I do wish there were more ways to nudge people towards contribution, particularly in AW. Perhaps additional titles beyond MVP, such as LVP or to borrow a term... “occasionally useful” and “meme” as per Seatin’s tier list :D
  • Options
    LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    I love this idea