**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New icons missing [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• NumerousMagooNumerousMagoo Posts: 13
    Envi1 said:

Just tested the connection with WIFi turned off and everything seems to be working fine, is this an issue only UK players are having?

The people I’ve talked to are actually UK based yes. I’m in Northern Ireland with same issue on both WiFi & Data. Tried everything as per above. Very strange issue.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    I'm uk with virgin media and had the same issue event quest and arena images missing plus alliance war brackets and leaderboards was also missing. I found a fix for myself which was to launch game whilst using a vpn set to uk then close game and vpn then relaunch game. Now all is good images and leaderboards are now visible.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I can barely see anything except the actual fights! lol At least half of the graphics just appear blank atm.
  • It’s works tethered to my phones data but doesn’t work on my Wi-fi which is virgin media, images still missing.
  • RabbRabb Posts: 1

It’s works tethered to my phones data but doesn’t work on my Wi-fi which is virgin media, images still missing.

I’ve been having the same issue for a couple of weeks now. Tried phone data and the images are now showing. Thanks for the tip. Weird that Virgin Media seems to be blocking images from Kabam!
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Started having a similar issue after 28.0 update with quest and alliance icons randomly going blank. Cache clear didn’t solve it. Device: iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13.6.