Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 star champs we won’t see

Hi Kabam,
I remember when 5 star champs first came out you were very transparent with which ones would not be released with the initial run. We knew in advance we would not see Wolverine, AOU Vision, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, and quite a few others. Just recently some of those champs like Thor, Joe Fixit and Black Widow to name a few have been released as 5 stars.
My Question is, Which Champions do you have on the temporary for blacklist for 6 stars? I have decisions to make as far as Rank ups and this information will be valuable. For example, if I know that Doctor Voodoo will not be available anytime soon as a 6 star champ then he may be a better option for R5 5 star rank up then say R5 Doom, because Doom is already as a a 6 star. Any chance we can get a list to assist with rank up choices?

My best assumption is that we will not see Blade, Magik , Voodoo, Hyperion, Iceman, Angel, Medusa and Stark Spider-Man as 6 starts anytime soon. I thought Star Lord too, but you just proved me wrong a few weeks ago.

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hypes would be a beast 6*. Same with AA. Too powerful for kabam to let us have. Voodoo could be a 6*. Same with Medusa and iceman. None of them are overpowered. Magik would really shine as a 6. Since her damage is on the lower end.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Pretty much know we won't get Hype, Quake, AA, definitely not Wolverine or Scarlett Witch. Hope we can get Starky, Iceman, Voodoo, Medusa, Magik and Gwenpool. I don't think any of the champs would be more OP than some of our already existing 6* champs like Ghost with the exception of maybe Quake, which you may agree or disagree with. But in my opinion, there's absolutely no reason in keeping the 5 and 6* pools different.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Hypes would be a beast 6*. Same with AA. Too powerful for kabam to let us have. Voodoo could be a 6*. Same with Medusa and iceman. None of them are overpowered. Magik would really shine as a 6. Since her damage is on the lower end.

Please let me know how Hyperion would be so much more overpowered as a 6* than Ghost, Corvus, Fury, CMM etc that are all available as 6*.

The only one that could be justified as too OP for 6* is Quake. Nobody else.
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    They better add quake
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I don't see the harm in adding voodoo

Mate he’s arguably one of the best mystics in the game and they are scared of SW, probably going to be a while
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

I don't see the harm in adding voodoo

Mate he’s arguably one of the best mystics in the game and they are scared of SW, probably going to be a while
    Yet, Doom, Claire and Symb Supreme are already available. There's no point in delaying Voodoo.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Kabaam are scared of their own character A.K.A scarlet witch, till the game ends we are not getting her above 4* period.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I believe they will release every champ as a 6*. Most likely extending the 6* hype with each of these godly 2017 champs. They just might tune down scarlet witch's sig ability.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,099 ★★★★★
    Drax
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think we will see a 6* Blade any time soon.