**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

STOP, JUST STOP

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

It is not a nerf it is a fix. A fix that was handled terribly, inadequately communicated, and put in place after many were able to take advantage of it. Unlike she hulk this fix only impacts one fight vs change the champions mechanics for every fight so I do not feel RDT are in order. I do think an in game mail linking to an official explanation and post should be sent out. People may watch the multitude of videos of Morningstar handling the champion especially the last 10% and rank her up without realizing this fix was snuck in the back door the way it was.

How exactly has it been handled terribly? They've really only known about it for just about 2 days. There wasnt a formal announcement for BWCV for almost 2 weeks. Mike just said 2 days ago it would be fixed in a later update.
    come on now, it has been in game for as long as 6.2 has been out. They made some minor comments in a couple threads. They pushed the update outside of a normal update because for some reason getting this out of the game was a priority, not as much a priority to fix ai throwing sp while hitting block. They start closing down threads that continue to bring it up.

This should be handled in the next major release with comment in the patch notes. Yes, people would still be unhappy but at least a formal heads up would be given. Sliding it into game mid release with next to no communication? Yeah that is pretty terrible
  • Options
    and now they are deleting post. oh well. is what it is
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    and this thread is not bumping up when commented on. Ask me again how they are handling this terribly @Demonzfyre
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

and this thread is not bumping up when commented on. Ask me again how they are handling this terribly @Demonzfyre

It is for me. It near the top when I came back on just now.
  • Options
    interesting cause the time stamp on your comment would make it the 2nd from top for me but this thread for me is in the lower third of the screen and dropping. Maybe it is just me
  • Options
    11825121182512 Posts: 126

jgraz said:

Suskanut said:

RockyXCII said:

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop?
    YO! I don't know
    turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
    go rush the speaker that booms
    I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom.
    Deadly, when I play a dope melody
    Anything less than the best is a felony