**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 3 Exploration Breakdown

jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
Hey everyone! I'm continuing the trend of putting out write ups and breakdown for content I'm doing...except this project is a little bigger than the last ones! I finished exploring 6.2 last week, and told myself I'd take a big break from game content for a bit but...it turns out I still have the questing bug!

I present to y'all, my Act 6 Chapter 3 breakdown!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rgwzn_RtwU6iLecrqnf9kSt7DAeSl5xpQ9jBx5mmG5c/edit#gid=0

My intention is to break down each path and jot down my thought processes while planning. Hopefully you can find pieces in here that are useful for you if you're making your first run through 6.3 or thinking of exploring!

As of yesterday, 6.3.1 is fully explored and broken down. I'll be updating each quest live as I progress throughout the next few weeks.Feel free to fire me any questions/comments/discussions! I'm always here and always keen to talk shop! Appreciate you taking the time to check it out!

Comments

• SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    I honestly enjoyed playing 6.3. The bosses are fun and challenging and the boosts makes things hectic but interesting. I personally think it's the best made chapter out of the 4.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★

I honestly enjoyed playing 6.3. The bosses are fun and challenging and the boosts makes things hectic but interesting. I personally think it's the best made chapter out of the 4.

Agreed so far! coming straight from 6.2 exploration feels like a breath of fresh air haha. 6 paths vs. 8-10 paths makes a world of difference too.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Thanks a lot for this! I'll keep checking it out as you update it. I'm currently exploring 6.3 too, I'm up to 6.3.4 now with four more paths before I 100% that one too. Just a heads up, you're really going to need you 4/55 Void for the Buffet/Do Not Go Gentle path in 6.3.4, that path is a monster.

Thanks a lot for this! I'll keep checking it out as you update it. I'm currently exploring 6.3 too, I'm up to 6.3.4 now with four more paths before I 100% that one too. Just a heads up, you're really going to need you 4/55 Void for the Buffet/Do Not Go Gentle path in 6.3.4, that path is a monster.

Appreciate the note! Sounds like it'll be an absolute slog of a path haha.

Little update from this path as I finished it today! Quake was an absolute MVP for this path along with Human Torch and Cap IW. I maxed out Despair specifically for this path.