**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New AW nodes Flare????

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Seriously a degeneration node? Champs get 300% attack but suffer 100% degen in 60 seconds. Not gonna lie this has to be a joke. Thorns is much better than this node.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Agreed! Although using bleed champs would help alleviate the issue… everything gets scaled on you attacks from base damage to crit damage to DoT effects

It's a very crummy attempt to keep difficulty and not keep thorns
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    even if you beat that node, that champ will be useless to you the rest of the way
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Outside of rougue I don't find any other champ to be useful there....
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★

Deadpool
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    This node is just like thorns, if you bring in the right champions you'll be fine, rogue actually takes advantage of that node so if anyone in your alliance has a 5/50 rogue make him take the paths that have the most flare nodes. More options are ghost rider, wolverine and x-23, they have the damage output to make the fight quick so they can just regen the health they lost back. Yes it is still difficult but I think overall people will have a easier time with flare than with thorns
  • The counter to Thorns (outside of Black Widow) was a bleed champ primarily, of which there are several. (Sure there are incinerate and other passive damage champs but minor compared to bleed)
    Since Thorns caused damage based on physical contact, you only took damage on physical hits. But with degeneration, you're health decreases regardless--there is no counter other than regen champs. So know it is (again) requiring specific champs which is counter Kabam "balance" initiative
  • They're just trying to find a use for Luke Cage.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Ah ha. Requires bleed immune and heal blocks. Got it !!
  • Can we all just wait until everything plays out tomorrow and we can voice our disapproval...
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246

Any regen champ will be fine after this fight. Fight aggressive and the fight is over quick. Run 5.1.1 if you need practice