Options

Barons war sorcerer supreme epic difficulty vs Storm X baron war difficulty. NOT FAIR?!

Comments

• Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I was able to do it without any revives but for people who are just barely able to complete Epic difficulty would face a lot of trouble when dealing with Soccer supreme. Plus she just keeps spamming that sp1.
    I used Thing with HT & Champion syn. Keeping parring, get to that sp3 and that's one of the solution.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 765 ★★★
    If you can't dodge her sp1, you've got issues. Besides, the armor break and willpower just help. What's your issue with her sp1?
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 50
    I did complete the epic difficulty and it was pretty hard however when i realized what can counter sorcerer supreme it was a pretty easy fight, I have seen people use other champs instead of what i used (5 star thing) and all you need is patience. I do agree with the fact that sorcerer supreme was way harder than storm pyramid x so i don't know why they didn't make it equally as hard for storm pyramid x
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I used quake, iron man infinity, magic
    it’s a long fight but you can beat it with a ton of champs
  • Options
    SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    eh...I thought both fights (Storm X and Sorcerer Supreme) were equal in difficulty. I think Sorcerer was a longer fight since I didn't use an unstoppable champ, but wasn't bad. Sorcerer took longer, but Storm X took more HP off of me as her SP's were harder to dex.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167
    My 4* r5 void(duped) was just about able to solo SS but it was just a rly long fight. Once you get the petrifies going, it’s just a matter of parry and 5 hit combo and dodge the occasional special. I can’t speak for the storm boss since I haven’t faced her, but SS would definitely be a hard fight for players who are barely able to do the epic side quest
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    You knew who the bosses would be before choosing which side you wanted. If you didn't think you could beat her why didn't you choose the storm boss?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    For those of us that didn't fight sorcerer supreme, could you explain what the nodes are on her that makes her BS according to some people.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wait.
    The bosses had nodes?
    Really?
    I went in and took down all 3 paths, stupid Deadpool path on epic, master, heroic, with Dom/Medusa/NF/Quake/RH.
    I didn’t even notice anything that bad. And I usually struggle with UC EQ. So these side quests were a breath of fresh air.
  • Options
    MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Not only is sorcerer supreme extremely hard compared to civil warrior storm and the like but you added a Deadpool lane so you need to fight her 3 times. Not cool. What should have been a fun event for me turned it into a hate the event thing that should been a good time. I'm not an endgame player with extensive roster I have my top champs that got me thru uncollected and I'd rather fight the collector than her. What a waste of time for me.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Though i agree with the apparent difficulty difference between storm x and sorcerer supreme, no point complaining about something that cant be changed.
  • Options
    VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28
    The jump in difficulty was dumb from the past three weeks to this week all because of that can’t stop won’t stop node. I didn’t have too much trouble getting to SS but that was a bs fight, even with a maxed out 4* Thing. Glad I had all the extra revives, but that was a blatant revive spending fight. Also depended on the AI you got for each path. Left side, SS would constantly spam sp1, right side she was extremely passive and would never throw a special until she hit sp3 instantly KOing all my champs.
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    I wouldn’t say the Sorcerer Supreme fight was hard, more so annoying. Just used unawakened r4 beardo and sig 25 r2 Archangel
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    I can take difficulty but what really annoys me is the Deadpool mission. Before we had to go through it only twice to explore it and get those sweet 5 star shards. Now we have to do it three times and to repeat the crappy side with Korg since is a really difficult thing for average players who are not so skilled. I get it you want people to use units and actual money but come on the least you could do was put deadpool on the easier side
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I used 4/55 sparky with heavies to power drain whenever available and spam sp2 at 10 charges
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Dsc0721 said:

It can definitely be done without but the node applies a damage reduction if you aren’t under an unstoppable effect

I didn't read the node and didn't realize that an unstoppable champ was best lol. Soloed her with CAIW. It was an annoyingly long fight though.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Stop complaining. Why do you guys always want free rewards? I had no trouble with it at all.

There are several counters to korg and other champions. Those champs have no nodes at all, only SS does. If you die to them that’s purely because of a lack of skill. Yes sorcerer supreme will take a bit longer but so what? Don’t die, solo’d her with 3 different champs (stealthy, domino and warlock) while I could have just used HT with his pre-fight ability and get it over with. If you can’t even do this fight you shouldn’t ever worry about doing any content after act 6.1 cause you’ll complain about every opponent if you do
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    JessieS said:

I can take difficulty but what really annoys me is the Deadpool mission. Before we had to go through it only twice to explore it and get those sweet 5 star shards. Now we have to do it three times and to repeat the crappy side with Korg since is a really difficult thing for average players who are not so skilled. I get it you want people to use units and actual money but come on the least you could do was put deadpool on the easier side

Oh no I’m not skilled at all and not even cavalier and I can’t get my 5* and 6* shards OR my catalysts for free this time 😭. If you need units for it then yes your skill is lacking
  • Options
    CaptainLEVICaptainLEVI Posts: 30
    crogs said:

If you can't dodge her sp1, you've got issues. Besides, the armor break and willpower just help. What's your issue with her sp1?

I dont really have problems dodge her SP1 but im hitting her 80hits combo and she is still up to 70%+ hp i do have much more lower champs then you guys do, I wont answer on every comment here because its pretty much the same, everyone talking about Void/Thing and thats its possible with every char but its ''long fight'' but nothing else, i mean it aint like she cant decide to not throw her SP's till she gets her SP3 right? + the defenders before are just aswell not the easiest ofc you wont have problem if you have R5 5* champs!!! epic=uncollected difficult thats how it should be and not add a node which is very much comparable with cavalier act 6 difficult nodes. Everyone ignoring the fact that Storm X is a joke in compar with Sorcerer supreme. Which doesnt make any sense since: new players = going for shards, meta players = going for ressources to rank em up. I mean dont get me wrong im happy they made this month event so great, thats how i pulled Corvus Glaive im only mad about the fact that ancient feels like master difficult and apocalyptse is near cavalier because the node the boss got on.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 596 ★★
    I agree with Capt LEVi the difference in the two sides are insane I have two accounts breeze through storm but Sorceress was freaking stupid hard compared to storm's. Having to go through korg and bpcw twice. ugh it is about patience but the level of difficulty between the two like stated insane. I seen a lot post revives, revives which is what kabam wants is your money$$$$$$$$ The best one for me to beat her was quake.
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    edited April 2020
    1st run: Venom
    2nd run: Omega
    3rd run: Rulk

All solo, none unstoppable.

Yes storm was easier, but if you slipped on a dex from her SP 1 she hit way harder
  • Options
    jgraz said:

1st run: Venom
    2nd run: Omega
    3rd run: Rulk

All solo, none unstoppable.

Yes storm was easier, but if you slipped on a dex from her SP 1 she hit way harder

Both will kill you if SP 1 will hit you, what argument is that? And Storms sp1/sp2 are easy to evade..

"It's very comparable with act 6 difficulty..." Lmao.

Not trying to be rude, I just find this genuinely funny. I did the last epic mission with sorcerer supreme yesterday after finishing my initial act 6 completion and my experience consisted of mindlessly waltzing through the paths and wondering a bit why I'm doing to little damage against sorcerer supreme... I was kind of exhausted so I just accepted what was happening there and oneshot her 3 times in kinda long fights.

"You're not going to make me read your nodes, you're beneath me!"

But yeah, it's really doable without unstoppable.

Its much more about the Node, thats why its compareable with act 6 since you need for some boss nodes specific champions unless you want to spend ur heals/revives + units. They could have added an ''uncollected node'' like Bane/masochism. You understand now my point?
  • Options
    Das_gi said:

JessieS said:

Oh no I’m not skilled at all and not even cavalier and I can’t get my 5* and 6* shards OR my catalysts for free this time 😭. If you need units for it then yes your skill is lacking
    Lol you still mad because you have problems with 6.2.5? dont let your frustatsion out in this Thread, and get mamas credit card ur just some skills LOL.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 765 ★★★
    Just had a sweet solo shot with Cage. Indestructible for the two times she went sp3. Stun locked for a majority of the fight. Ended up at 85% health. Fun fight.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    I killed Sorcerer Supreme with Stark Spidey he actually did really well all 3 times only used 2 revives mostly because I would mess up the L1 Dex. Unfortunately I was rewarded with a 5* Diablo.
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Epic level side quest Storm X was a pain on that node, but my 4/5 awoken, low sig Domino smoked her with a special 2. My Dr. Voodoo and his random Sp1 poison smacked her in another fight. How bout that IMIW though? Woof. Took in Medusa, shattered armor twice, both times I had to watch Armor Up pop up. Follow up that insanity with three more armor up champs -- I know, not exactly killers in Sup IM, HB and WM -- and I'm about to just get the damn armor up symbol tattooed on me face to remind me to quit f*ckin with this game.
  • Options

I killed Sorcerer Supreme with Stark Spidey he actually did really well all 3 times only used 2 revives mostly because I would mess up the L1 Dex. Unfortunately I was rewarded with a 5* Diablo.

I never said its a problem for the high PI players but for the ''new players'' its for sure to easy when having 5/65 champs. Still everyone ignoring the fact Sorcerer Supreme is much harder then Storm X they just come up with ''iTs JuSt a lOoOonger FiGhhT'' the fact that the low PI players which are considered 100-160k Rating will go for the Shards and they make this fight with the end boss so much harder then Storm X which obviously high PI players will only take the ancient side? i would not complain if both would have got that Nodes thats all.