UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Void Visual Bug?

@Kambam Mike

I was going through 5.3.6 and faced a King Groot hoping to reverse his regen instead something wack happened and I basically got clipped a few times. Fear of the void wasn't triggering and he managed to remove the buffs after gaining a fury?

Sorry for the lag in the start of the video.

https://streamable.com/18n2s2

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,989 ★★★
    King Groot purifies debuff at a cost of 1 fury buffs thats why it didnt trigger
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    You can apply Intimidating Presence debuffs, but only when King Groot doesn't have a fury. If you have an L1, save it for the cooldown cycle.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    No bug. King Groot's mechanic of using furies to purify debuffs makes him a less than ideal match up for Void, but as previously mentioned you can work around this by using your SP1 during the phase he has regen rather than fury.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 23
    Looks like a bug to me. Fotv should have activated before the furies
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,042 ★★★★
    People who saying kg purifies the debuffs yes its true but as u can see all 6 are placed and the timer for the next keeps going and going and the fury then just keeps removing 1 even though it should have turned into fov seems like a bug for sure as timer should have converted them without fail even if fury buffs active on kg
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Seems like a weird interaction
    FORV is passive so the activation on the opponent should not be affected