Options

Unstoppable colossus.. bug or buff?

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I have noticed recently that he can stack his fury effects. I thought it was odd since I didn’t remember him being able too... Then I found this vid showing that he didn’t my use to stack them up. Just wondering when it happened and if it’s intended.
https://youtu.be/pRNz-AdNA_4

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★
    I have honestly no idea. But I am curious bcs UC is plot-wise great character, so I will leave this comment here to keep this thread up in the forums feed
  • Options
    I just thought it was cool I used to use him a whole lot since he was like my 2nd or 3rd 5*. He was actually on my team when I became uncollected lol
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike really curious if there is an answer for this
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    wouldn't surprise me if this is a bug. So many things bugged nowadays
  • Options
    Yeah I kinda hope it’s not but it could be and update kabam?
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Based on the wording for the champ, it shouldn't be a bug. All the 2015 champs are written this way (e.g. drax) and they need to function like any of the new champs where there is X% chance to gain something and it automatically stacks. I mean, imagine if hulkbuster rework automatically limited u to one shock debuff...that'd be silly.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I don't think it's a bug bc look at this new synergy...

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Absolutely not a bug but a buff and will in fact be buffed even more with the upcoming Red Guardian synergy.