**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is venom worth r5?

WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
Any tips from anyone who has done this? He looks like a beast and I’m super tempted to immediately r5 him (just pulled him yesterday). I have the gems to take him to r4 immediately, and the cats to r5. I think I’ll rank quake first and then go with venom. I have two 5/65 right now (Aegon and Hyperion). I’ve done act 6 completion and completion of the variants (this is my alt and not my main).

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Quake first. For the first few highest ranked champs, try not to repeat class if there are other options.
  • Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @xNig I have no good mystics at all that are r5 worthy. I’ve got skill and cosmic covered and science soon with quake. I don’t think my mutant roster has anyone super special other than colossus and sunspot, but I’ve already got 6* sunspot at r2. No r5 worthy techs either
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Your choice man. But always ensure that your rank ups cover a shortfall in your roster. Between Venom and Quake, I would say Quake covers more ground provided you know how to play her well.