**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rare 2* champs

2»

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've got most of the champs listed, I've got OG Vision don't think he's been mentioned yet.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I've got most of the champs listed, I've got OG Vision don't think he's been mentioned yet.

Can’t you get him from premiums?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    All i have is a domino, well the most notable one in my roster
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    I have wasp that I used to explore V4 didn't see her getting mentioned
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    here is my collection... i'm really proud of it, and it's still a work in progress, i think i have more than 50 champs that i have yet to collect ^_^

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

here is my collection... i'm really proud of it, and it's still a work in progress, i think i have more than 50 champs that i have yet to collect ^_^

Thats a huge collection
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    sanbal said:

Hello friends,
    Please list out rare 2* champs in this game.

Just go to your champions page and sort your champions by owned and unowned champions. You’ll see they added majority of the Champions to be available as 2*. Champions like BWCV, Doom, Human Torch, and etc.
    Hope this helps!!
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    edited April 2020
    I got Angela, Carnage, Venom, Morningstar, Vulture, stark spidey, korg, darkhawk, morningstar, thing, symbiote suprememe, red skull, vtd, green goblin, human torch, vulture, night thrasher, Phoenix dormammu, mister sinister, proximate, CMM, she hulk, doc ock, spider gwen, venompool, taskmaster, sentinel, electro, iron patriot and symbiote spider man

EDIT: And The Champion.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I didn't see anyone mention Thing or Quake. They are 2 of my most polished trophies.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    TheVyrus said:

I didn't see anyone mention Thing or Quake. They are 2 of my most polished trophies.

Just noticed Thing mentioned right above my comment