**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September 5 star champions

I have a 5 star crystal that i wanted to save until the new batch of 5 stars in September, does anybody know when exactly do they get added to the crystal?

Comments

• JillJill Posts: 3
    Hopefully better peeps than last month
    :)
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Jill wrote: »
    Hopefully better peeps than last month
    :)

September 2017
    AGENT VENOM
    CROSSBONES
    FALCON
    CIVIL WARRIOR
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    BEAST

Much better for the most part
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Will they be added on the 30th or September first?
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited August 2017
    crossbones is a really good catch, specially because he is amazing unduped and chances are you will never dupe him as a 5*

same with NC
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Personally, I'll be waiting for November. Hyperion, GP, Hood & Dormammu... so good. Plus, the previous month's release won't be bad either with GR, Phoenix, Rogue & Quake.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    Personally, I'll be waiting for November. Hyperion, GP, Hood & Dormammu... so good. Plus, the previous month's release won't be bad either with GR, Phoenix, Rogue & Quake.
    I agree with you about waiting but I'm going to hang on till December when iceman, archangel and others are added
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited August 2017
    I'm rolling the dice on tech spidey lol
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    I'm rolling the dice in Sept for Nightcrawler lol
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I agree with you about waiting but I'm going to hang on till December when iceman, archangel and others are added

I've thought about that myself, as I would love AA (even January with Stark Spidey & Yondu). But overall, I like the October/November pool much more. For December, King Groot, Angela, Nebula and Psylocke don't really appeal to me as much as October [Karnak, Rogue, Quake (who's charging aftershocks drops to .6 seconds when 5*), Phoenix, GR and DV (who I already have] and November [Hyperion, GW, Cable, Hood & Dorm (intentionally leaving off the damn Duck)].
  • Daredevi1Fan7Daredevi1Fan7 Posts: 51
    edited August 2017
    Should I wait until next week to open? I only have one 5* (Mordo) and I'm super anxious lol
  • Rbvojtik wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »

I've thought about that myself, as I would love AA (even January with Stark Spidey & Yondu). But overall, I like the October/November pool much more. For December, King Groot, Angela, Nebula and Psylocke don't really appeal to me as much as October [Karnak, Rogue, Quake (who's charging aftershocks drops to .6 seconds when 5*), Phoenix, GR and DV (who I already have] and November [Hyperion, GW, Cable, Hood & Dorm (intentionally leaving off the damn Duck)].

Newsflash mate.. 4* Quake aftershock charges dropped to 0.6 seconds back on March 1 2017 #wherehaveyoubeen
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    I dont get the 6* Worry or 5* Hype. If youre good at the game, you can beat anyone with a 3* or 4*. My bud did 5.2 with all R4 4*. Im gonna stay focusing on 4* for fighting and 5* just for prestige
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    It is now the 1st Tuesday of the month & no banner, where are the new 5 star champions?
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    @mdsub did you read the thread you just posted in?
  • MitoMito Posts: 1
    anyone know what time will appear the new's 5 star champions?
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Hey all, they won't be added until the first Tuesday of the Month. This will likely happen with the server maintenance. Remember, if you're on the hunt for one of the new Champions being added in September, wait until you see the banner on the home screen saying that they've been added!
    Missed the part about after the server maintenance, so I'm guessing tomorrow or late tonight they'll be added.
    So the server maintenance is done. Where are the new 5 star champions? Tuesday is over in 30 minutes on the east coast
    Maintenance still going for me
    ucgpm6afo9ai.png
    There now
    I just restarted the game, there now...pulled Groot
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Fives wrote: »
    Ayyyyy

pegbv858fbzi.png

Nice.