**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flow global AW

I just wanna take this time to tell Kabam sincerely from the bottom of my heart to kiss my white ass! This flow global node being able to stack is ridiculous. Plus it's impossible on stun immune nodes. A lot of us are out of a job due to this worldwide pandemic and Kabam takes advantage by making **** impossible. I hope each and every one of you greedy bastards get the coronavirus.

Comments

• JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 536 ★★★
    And people wonder why threads get closed down.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Another thread about the same issue *Facepalm*
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I just wanna take this time to tell Kabam sincerely from the bottom of my heart to kiss my white ass! This flow global node being able to stack is ridiculous. Plus it's impossible on stun immune nodes. A lot of us are out of a job due to this worldwide pandemic and Kabam takes advantage by making **** impossible. I hope each and every one of you greedy bastards get the coronavirus.

Come on man. We have big post about flow on the forum.
    1. Post your opinion there
    2. Stay civil. If you want kabam to changed something argue with reason. Not insults.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I'll let the others chastise you over your reaction to the node. I'll take care of your "can't counter" argument.

This flow global node being able to stack is ridiculous. Plus it's impossible on stun immune nodes.

Stacks up to 3 with 1 per Crit, removed by a stun. Countered by not hitting (quake, blade), power locking (magik, etc), power burn (vision, doc voodoo), petrify (capIW, void), stunning (except on stun immune), not critting (g99, crossbones), baiting the specials (especially with taunt), or avoiding damage from the s3 (such as ghost+hood or any of the invulnerability champs like Luke cage or killmonger).

It does take more skill than previous globals, but it's certainly able to be countered.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    it's a game. Leave. shoo. goodbye. are you gone yet? I said leave. goodbye.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Ordalca said:

I'll let the others chastise you over your reaction to the node. I'll take care of your "can't counter" argument.

This flow global node being able to stack is ridiculous. Plus it's impossible on stun immune nodes.

Stacks up to 3 with 1 per Crit, removed by a stun. Countered by not hitting (quake, blade), power locking (magik, etc), power burn (vision, doc voodoo), petrify (capIW, void), stunning (except on stun immune), not critting (g99, crossbones), baiting the specials (especially with taunt), or avoiding damage from the s3 (such as ghost+hood or any of the invulnerability champs like Luke cage or killmonger).

It does take more skill than previous globals, but it's certainly able to be countered.
    Some combinations are very bad tho. The global def needs a turn down