**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masochism Colossus Counters

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
Does anyone have good counters for the 5.2.4 Colossus? I’ve been stuck on this fight every time I go in to this quest, his damage reduction is too much.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Who are you using ? Any tech champ would be fine well not red skull or any other non-decent tech champs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Who are you using ? Any tech champ would be fine well not red skull or any other non-decent tech champs

I’m using sentinel, but some of his armor breaks are getting shrugged off because of masochism.

Do you have any nice nullify options like voodoo?

I have a Symbiote Supreme, but enemy nullify effects have like a 70% chance to fail.
  • I think I used G99
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    If you’re using sent and still having trouble I think you’re playing him wrong
    Just parry before the sp1 to trigger masochism then launch it heal block and armors will stick
    Then jsut parry heavy

I don’t see any node that says nullify has a chance to fail
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    You can actually do it with anybody, of you learn how to intercept. No parry - no debuffs. Duped starlord would be a great option. Or any champ who doesn't have any debuffs, like Angela for example.
    Sentinel is a good option as well. Hit in his block to move him to the wall, gain charges, spam sp3 to avoid debuffs. If parried accidently, launch sp1 when masochism cooldown is almost down - first hit will apply heal block, and then armour break will trigger the node, but it doesn't matter. And member to not punish his sps with heavy, as it has shock
    Also first get to 100 charges, but I guess that's what you do with sentinel anyway, right? It doubles your attack and makes debuffs from sps and heavy twice longer
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I beat the quest about a week ago I used omega red and void for him and they worked amazing

I beat the quest about a week ago I used omega red and void for him and they worked amazing

I don’t have an awakened Omega Red, nor do I room or resources for my four star Void
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I did it with a 4/40 nick fury. Not the smartest move, but I did it in 135 hits in his first phase.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Sentinel is the best option, stop rushing and watch the masochism timer — if you use parry, masochism will shrug it off which means you can now use SP1 and armor break him
  • RoofusRoofus Posts: 36
    edited April 2020
    @SpideyFunko

Here you go:
    https://youtu.be/mS8loK7sBzc

A max 4* would work too.

Edit: I meant unblockable sp2 not 1.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Warlock is a rly nice counter for that colossus, the passive infection stops masochism regen and he has armor breaks on his sp2. Not the greatest counter, but works nonetheless
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    someone with True Damage/Strike could work...
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Get yourself a duped morningstar, collect some souls, built his armors, then sp2
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Use skill champs because of role reversal tech champs have class disadvantage
    Karuseus said:

Get yourself a duped morningstar, collect some souls, built his armors, then sp2

That's kind of what my video was about except she also leeches the maso heal.
    @Spidey076 did you get past him?
    Roofus said:

@Spidey076 did you get past him?

Wrong user mate. But yeah, I did! Sentinel and ST carried the team.