**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion tier change

MayisMayis Posts: 1,036 ★★★★
Hi. Yesterday I pulled my 8th 5* and became tier 2 player in incursions. When I look at top zone rewards list, it is shown that im eligible for sector 6 rewards, but when I complete zones, they give me only gold.

Here is word "YOU" on tier 3

But sector 6 rewards arent grey, so they should be available for me

Should I wait for end of 5-day or monthly cycle to become REALLY eligible for tier 2 rewards, or this is just a bug and I should send a ticket to Kabam?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You might have to wait for the monthly thing to end so you can refresh your zone thing. I'm not really sure how this part of incursions work
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    You probably have to make sure you are selecting to play in sector 6. It most likely defaults to sector 5 and so before entering the actual incursion you will need do change it from sector 5 to sector 6.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Mayis said:

Bigdogbob said:

You probably have to make sure you are selecting to play in sector 6.

Its clear that I completed zone 5 of sector 6, but didn't receive any top zone reward
    Did you check your over flow stash? It often goes there for some reason.
  • I became cavalier yersterday I can’t get the reward for the cavalier tier n incursions why is that?