**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whose buff did you like the best?

Whose buff did you like the best? 109 votes

She hulk
7%
MasterduxMoosetiptronicReverend_RuckusAleorFjolnirYcatsCtfz35Savage 8 votes
Spider gwen
2%
Voltolosraf135Fred_Joeity 3 votes
Gamora
0%
Venom
25%
PantherusNZDrZolaTendersquadMysterioSmokieisgodEthanGamerSmashLSDinRodomontade_BoiAkkarin23PHJfinJack0312Obaid_Jacob03ApaoshaThicco_ModeEwell65SSS69Silver_SagaH3t3rBonzodavidDragonjax64 28 votes
Carnage
1%
Brokenwalkerdog 2 votes
Colossus
45%
SaiyanSungjSpicyslicerJim0172DeliKennadoSceptilemaniacBahamutDrDeadpoolAlbi⁴7²00⁴incognerdo7710or_StrongOpandemonioKDSuperFlash10RookiieTheSquish671TankRichardsonSamspade23X_Factor_AgentRwj_2 50 votes
OML
3%
EB54spaceoctopusGinjabredMonstaTP33 4 votes
Luke cage
2%
BENJI830TKS87LordRaymond3 3 votes
Red hulk
1%
danielmathCassy 2 votes
Hulkbuster(beta)
8%
Nojokejaymheartbreakid_22UltimateBatJokeLordNeoDead1Skillful_starFabwiziFatTh0rTheLegionMaster 9 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    colossus is amazing
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    She hulk
    Seriously where is the She Hulk hype? Colossus deserves nowhere near as much attention as she does. Sure she is harder to play but she is still absolutely amazing in endgame contents.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Colossus
    you forgot Magik ;)
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    OML
    collosus and hulk buster got buffed properly
    She hulk and spider Gwen are good utility champions but imo not fun to play
    Venom and carnage are absolute beasts (literally)
    Gamora got buffed?
    Luke cage is a powerhouse and Rhulk is just fine

But OML is SUPER fun with some juicy big yellow numbers (also a cheese monster in incursions)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus is fun, but OML is also amazing to play.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Colossus

you forgot Magik ;)

??
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Colossus

you forgot Magik ;)

??
    She was reworked around 2016 she used to be quite bad
    edited April 2020
    She hulk
    •Poison Immunity & Debuff Shrug against Science
    •Strong passive Taunt mechanic
    •Power Gain migitation w/Exhaustion debuffs

•Reverse Healing/Power Gain shutdown w/Petrify
    •Evade/Unstoppable prevention w/Slow debuff
    •Mystic Slayer with awakened ability
    •Fast and Potent Damage Ramp Up
    •7 hit combos from parry stun against M-XL champ
    •Weakness on sp3 that reduces attack by 2/3

Opposed to:

•Triple Immunity (Bleed, Coldsnap, Incinerate)
    •Strong Damage Output
    •Decent Armor Ups
    •Increased Power Gain w/synergy

It's kinda obvious who the winner is here.

• TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Luke cage
    While I don't think his buff was the best out of all of them (colossus and venom were better imo) cage is still my favourite out of them all. Cage and rulk were the first major revamps post 12.0 (at least to my memory) to sort of get the ball rolling on these major overhauls. And they knocked cages out of the park at the time, he was really really good. I didn't have rulk at the time, which is why I personally appreciate cage more. His value has gone down since, as we've seen some strong additions in the science class. But after his revamp I used him as a 5/50 a bunch in Act 5, as well as uncollected EQ's and AQ for quite some time after the buff. He was a power house for me.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    She hulk
    Savage said:

•Power Gain migitation with Exhaustion debuffs •Reverse Healing/Power Gain shutdown w/Petrify

Opposed to:
    •Strong Damage Output
    •Decent Armor Ups

I picked She -hulk as my best but your doing Colossus a disservice if you think that's all he has, he has much more accessible damage and tankiness and a bunch of other utilities which means he is able to be used in general questing more often. They have very different uses but I think in general Colossus is better than She-hulk
    She hulk
    Ycats said:

Savage said:

•Power Gain migitation with Exhaustion debuffs •Reverse Healing/Power Gain shutdown w/Petrify

Opposed to:
    •Strong Damage Output
    •Decent Armor Ups

I picked She -hulk as my best but your doing Colossus a disservice if you think that's all he has, he has much more accessible damage and tankiness and a bunch of other utilities which means he is able to be used in general questing more often. They have very different uses but I think in general Colossus is better than She-hulk
    I haven't seen any utilities from him other than his immunities. I wouldn't use colossus as a utility champ but I can see why people appeal to a big damage champ more. But she hulk is still more useful in act 6 and such.
    She hulk
    walkerdog said:

Savage said:

Ycats said:

Savage said:

Opposed to:
    •Strong Damage Output
    •Decent Armor Ups

I haven't seen any utilities from him other than his immunities. I wouldn't use colossus as a utility champ but I can see why people appeal to a big damage champ more. But she hulk is still more useful in act 6 and such.
    In addition to his trip immunity, his awakened makes it so he has a chance to gain armor every time his immunities happen.
    It's not the fastest damage, but he can parry stuff to death.
    He's armor break immune vs non-tech (obviously mystics and venom/venompool can bypass this with removal effects), when under AAR effects he gains +100% power, whether attacking or being attacked.
    He caps enemy crits at 150% of Attack rating.
    And his SP3 sticks a permanent fatigue on the opponent.
    I'm not saying he's the MOST flexible character but he has a lot going on.
    Not as much as she hulk though. She hulk is your answer to basically everything besides unavoidable damage.
  • RoofusRoofus Posts: 36
    Venom
    You also forgot Bucky. He got an amazing buff back in the day.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Colossus
    All of them were great, but Colosuss is easily the most fun to play.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Colossus
    @Savage it’s pretty clear by the votes and disagrees on who’s the better champ. You’re free to like she hulk more than the others, but I have all of them as high ranked 5* and I think colossus covers so much ground. I guess she hulk does too, but she’s much more annoying to play. I think colossus is number 1, followed by venom, and then she hulk
    edited April 2020
    She hulk

@Savage it’s pretty clear by the votes and disagrees on who’s the better champ. You’re free to like she hulk more than the others, but I have all of them as high ranked 5* and I think colossus covers so much ground. I guess she hulk does too, but she’s much more annoying to play. I think colossus is number 1, followed by venom, and then she hulk

But the poll is about people's favorite rework not who's the best out of the mentioned. When it all comes down to preference a majority might prefer colossus but she hulk just doesn't get enough recognition. Damage isn't everything but she hulk can reach that level of damage too just not as fast. Her utilities make up for that
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    She hulk
    Savage said:

But the poll is about people's favorite rework not who's the best out of the mentioned. When it all comes down to preference a majority might prefer colossus but she hulk just doesn't get enough recognition. Damage isn't everything but she hulk can reach that level of damage too just not as fast. Her utilities make up for that
    She hulk gets a lot of recognition for what she can do and its mainly countering unstoppable she has plenty of other uses but that's where her main utility comes from. Colossus on the other hand has much more utility and overall usefulness than She hulk. I like she hulk more than Colossus but your bias is clearly showing.
    Colossus
    @Savage yikes. Seems like you have a lot of bias toward her. She can be your favorite rework. I’m not arguing that your subjective opinion on she hulk being the best is wrong. I’m saying that colossus benefited the most and is probably my the best out of those (my opinion). My personal favorite rework is colossus and venom as a close second. She hulk definitely covers a lot too. I personally think that stealthy is better than her for most of the stuff she can do. When she could spam heavies in the corner, she was my top don. When I need to ramp up for an US fight though, she hulk is usually one of my favorites to use. Weaving in the heavies have become annoying though
    Colossus
    @X_Factor_Agent I’m offended that you don’t use venom lol
    Colossus

you forgot Magik ;)

??
    She was reworked around 2016 she used to be quite bad
    oh
    Colossus
    @KDSuperFlash10 yup. She was actually one of the worst champs you could get before her rework. Didn’t have any reliability. Hulk was also reworked a couple years back
    Colossus

@KDSuperFlash10 yup. She was actually one of the worst champs you could get before her rework. Didn’t have any reliability. Hulk was also reworked a couple years back

Oh wow I didn't know that lol
    Colossus
    @X_Factor_Agent yeah I guess I would still use those two over venom. I personally have CMM and Hyperion at r5, but am still going to r5 venom just cause he’s so fun to play
    edited April 2020
    She hulk
    Ycats said:

Savage said:

She hulk gets a lot of recognition for what she can do and its mainly countering unstoppable she has plenty of other uses but that's where her main utility comes from. Colossus on the other hand has much more utility and overall usefulness than She hulk. I like she hulk more than Colossus but your bias is clearly showing.
    I mean I did list the utilities that she hulk has... she definitely isn't a one trick pony. That's why I brought that up... people think she is only good for unstoppable fights. Definitely much more than that.

Also, how is it biased looking at these champions from an endgame perspective? From what I see all colossus has going for him is damage and armor ups. He's a beefier version of hela but with immunities, faster damage, and decent armor rating. You wouldn't want to use colossus against certain nodes or buff punishing fights. She Hulk is much more versatile despite her slower ramp up. Utility over Damage these days. Good to have a balance of both.