**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus and Burden of Might

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
Does each glaive charge count as an individual buff? I'm doing some act5 and I want to know before I do this

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Glaive charges aren't buffs. His true damage and cruelty are however
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    The true damage buff doesnt interact with burden of might. Burden of might only interacts with expiring buffs, like when you dexed.
    So if you have a special attack and dexed, then throw the special before landing any basic attack or you'll get power drained.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

The true damage buff doesnt interact with burden of might. Burden of might only interacts with expiring buffs, like when you dexed.
    So if you have a special attack and dexed, then throw the special before landing any basic attack or you'll get power drained.

So corvus should work normally against this node? There is a path on this quest without any specials that require dex, should I just turn dex off? Is that crazy? or is it an option
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Crys23 said:

So corvus should work normally against this node? There is a path on this quest without any specials that require dex, should I just turn dex off? Is that crazy? or is it an option
    You can just parry
    Turning off dex might be a bad idea Incase you get in sticky situations like pushed into the corner or facing unblockable specials that are tricky to evade
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★

Does each glaive charge count as an individual buff? I'm doing some act5 and I want to know before I do this

It costs a handful of energy just to try. Try it.