**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which should I choose between Rogue and Havok?

Oki so I had a fight with Rogue on arena and when she stole about 50% from my life I said that I want her, and I got 4 star and I started to upgrade her till rank 3 and then I got Havok. Which one do you think is more powerfull and deserve upgraded?

Comments

• MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    Yeah, Havok is amazing with all his abilities, and plus, his sp3 is ridiculous! If i had the choice i would choose havok in a landslide.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    It's too bad, Rogue would prob be an amazing banger champ if she dropped now. She has the kit, it's just at levels appropriate for 2017 not 2020.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Tru100 said:

It's too bad, Rogue would prob be an amazing banger champ if she dropped now. She has the kit, it's just at levels appropriate for 2017 not 2020.

She’s still fun for certain fights. I enjoy destroying Vision Aarkus with her every time.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster.

Tbh, if you’re talking about 4*s to Rank 3, personal opinion is Rogue will generally serve you better for now.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Do you need a damage god? then Havok.
    Do you need a decent (not great) counter to almost everything in the game? then Rogue (if she'd duped, otherwise Havok all the way)
  • Rogue has been amazing throughout many Incursion Matches and has cleared hard Vectors and Zones with lots of Parry/Stun via Block and infinite Life Steal Special Attacks.

Havok is cool although lately I have been more partial towards Omega Red based on his superb Attack Range within his array of spectacular Abilities including Death Spores and Degeneration plus Health Recovery.