**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion 6.2.6 Advice - When to Quit

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
I'm at the Power Stone Champion, with R5 CapIW and R5 Morningstar with 5 Souls and 1MD, I'm 1,000 units deep to get here, the block damage is insurmountable. I've only gotten 2 charges off at 1 go. Looking for advice, when to quit, when to try again, when to give up? I know there are a ton of threads out there, apologies for the spam. Thanks in advance for the git gud messages. I'm beyond frustrated. My inclination is to stop playing story mode indefinitely, ignore the sunk cost, it's just not enjoyable.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Duel duel duel until you're confident enough to minimize block damage and dex both sp1 and sp2. Do your best to push him to sp2.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    How many nodes up?
    If there are none then yeah get gud
    You have two solid champs at most should take 3 revives if you play correctly
    Need more in MD around 3 I would say since that worked for me
    Using MS build his charges as best as you can before using her
    Duel is a good way to get the timing done you don’t need to block his sp1 you can use the void trick
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Full heal before every attempt if you aren't already, it'll take a lot of units but you have almost no chance if you aren't doing that already. Boost up as well if you can. Watch lagacy's videos specifically on the champion's and how to dex the sp1, there's actually more points within the special where you can evade and get the dex charge not just at the end which can help you avoid the block damage and get charges more consistently. I did the final ten percent with Cap IW, mainly parry and combo as much as you can and follow the sp1 evade strategy as best you can. It will be close but if you play well you should be able to get 5 charges with 15-25% of your health left. Grind arena for units to buy health pots, watch videos on strategies, find a good duel target to practice on, take an hour break so you aren't so tilted and give it your best shot.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Look at any solo by Lagacy and see how he dexes the L1. It's the easiest way. Instead of waiting for the headbutt, Dex one of the initial karate chops.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Thank you all for your advice, I slept on it last night, did some duels this morning. Then on my second try!

• PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Congrats!!!!