**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech Doombot is Bleed Immune

Hi, I've noticed that in the abilities list of the Tech Doombot there is not a bleed immunity, but it is.
It's a bug, an error of the text of his abilities or what?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Checked with the team and the Tech Doombot is supposed to be Bleed Immune. Do you happen to have a screenshot of what you saw? Or would you be able to tell us what map this happened in?
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Why are some bots not bleed immune any way not complaining just want to know or is this another gaming logic?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    KevanproG said:

Why are some bots not bleed immune any way not complaining just want to know or is this another gaming logic?

Like any champion in the game, it's on their abilities. If a champion has the ability to be bleed immune, it will be
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp I know that but I am asking how are their immune if they are robots they dont have blood It like that time when captain america tried to choke a robot
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    KevanproG said:

@will-o-wisp I know that but I am asking how are their immune if they are robots they dont have blood It like that time when captain america tried to choke a robot

this made me laugh so hard thanks man for the laugh really needed it
  • Options
    elwëelwë Posts: 12
    Yeah, but if each doombot is bleed immune ok, it has a logic (they're bot). But when in their abilities someone is immune and someone no, so why tech bot is it even if it shouldn't be?
  • Options

Checked with the team and the Tech Doombot is supposed to be Bleed Immune. Do you happen to have a screenshot of what you saw? Or would you be able to tell us what map this happened in?

It happens in Map 4 for sure, for map 5 I'll ask my ally mates. As soon as possible I post a screenshot of his abilities (it will be in italian, so maybe there is an error in the translation?)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    KevanproG said:

They are not robots. At least I don't think they have a #robot tag, but I can be wrong.
    Even then, that really doesn't matter to be honest.
    elwë said:

Yeah, but if each doombot is bleed immune ok, it has a logic (they're bot). But when in their abilities someone is immune and someone no, so why tech bot is it even if it shouldn't be?

One Doombot from one class is not the same as another doombot from another class. They are entirely different champions, although they share the same model and some abilities here and there.
  • Options
    My bad didnt know that
  • Options

The screens are in italian. But it's simple to understand, Fury (or every pg that should put a bleed debuff) doesn't put bleed debuff on Tech bot. But in his abilities the bot is immune to poison and evade only and not bleed.

One Doombot from one class is not the same as another doombot from another class. They are entirely different champions, although they share the same model and some abilities here and there.

The point of the question is why Tech Doombot is actually bleed Immune even if in his abilities is not.
  • Options

Hi, I changed the language in the game and noticed that actually it is bleed immune.
    So there is an error in the tranlsation from Italian, that's all.
  • Options
    elwë said:

Hi, I changed the language in the game and noticed that actually it is bleed immune.
    So there is an error in the tranlsation from Italian, that's all.
    Good to know, I'll update the team with the info so they can take a closer look at the Italian translation.
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    what i also find strange is that doom bots aren’t classified as robots. their name is quite literally saying what they are. medusa used to roll thru aq. not anymore :(
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wait, what exactly are Doombots if not robots?
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I don't like it when Kabam changes something that's this fundamental to a character. I understand that it's a game, and it's in its own universe blah blah, but come on the Doombots are ROBOTS. Why do they not all have #robotics and bleed and poison immunity?

• Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I don't like it when Kabam changes something that's this fundamental to a character. I understand that it's a game, and it's in its own universe blah blah, but come on the Doombots are ROBOTS. Why do they not all have #robotics and bleed and poison immunity?

On behalf of all archangel players, no