**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maestro fight

TrololololoTrololololo Posts: 11
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hi some of you might remember me from kang and thanos talks now I'm on maestro .So I'm trying to beat maestro i have all maxed 4 stars (gamora civil warrior Loki Karnak and Juggernaut) Need strategy thanks also good masterys

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Maestro or the Collector?

Title and post contradict each other
  • TrololololoTrololololo Posts: 11
    Maestro sry
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    You simply can't beat maestro by fighting collector.
  • TrololololoTrololololo Posts: 11
    It says maestro my bad
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Dexterity and Parry are must have masteries. Which path did you take?
  • Hey there! To get the discussion moving and to make it easier to find, I've moved this to our Strategy and Tips section!
  • So are you trying to beat maestro with arc overload or not? With, nullify champs and heal block champs are the way to go. Without, just build him to l2, bait and go crazy. Rinse and repeat.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I will be hanging out in this thread. :)

There seems to be a similar Arc Overload issue compared with Magneto's permanent 1% regeneration.

This points to being able to heal-block or stacked bleeds.

I wonder if Loki (again) can steal the Arc Overload?

By the way, OP, you meant your 4* are at rank 4 or rank 5?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you have maxed 4* champs, Maestro is probably easier to beat than any Map 5 mini-boss. Only really needed 3 champs to beat him: R5 AA got his butt whooped straight away because I missed the opening parry. R5 Guilly took about 3/4 of his health then got beat by another missed parry, then my R4 Magik finished him off. I think it took less than 5 minutes (including champ selection and load screens). Very anti-climatic fight to be honest.

More than anything, his parry timing is very difficult to hit. You're almost better off intercepting.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I just overpowered through his regen with my unduped AA

But if you dont have him I suggest using guillotine
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    i have all maxed 4 stars (gamora civil warrior Loki Karnak and Juggernaut)

if all maxed 4 stars = rank 5 .... question is why you rank those hero
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    maxed 4 star you mean 1/10 ? right ?
    Well if he does have them maxed then he shouldn't have a problem

Loki alone will be enough for that maestro at r5
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Taking 3k damage when blocking is ridiculous. I beat him 2x before the update. Now parry and block are so non existent it makes you just wanna quit everything and just run aq and aw
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    k6zqi8i01kcs.png
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Really It depends on which path you do, I went up the middle to disable his arc overload 2.0 and just kept hitting him, evading, parrry, blocking.

Mostly the **** kept spamming his first special over (wouldnt bait ) which wrecks you if your block fails, or he degerates you through block or other issues with game in general which made the fight annoying.

I used civil warrior, crossbones, Dr voodoo , rogue and guillitine mostly rank 4 and they did fine for the most part until he caught me or his degain degerate went through block.
    Evading his sp1 is easy if you can evade cyclops
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    And Act4 is esay. Now days. It depends one skils.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I used 3* duped SL, was a while ago though
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    nuqvkwbalmjv.png
    Yes he's damn crazy lol
    nuqvkwbalmjv.png
    Yes he's damn crazy lol

Yea that other maestro...
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Funny
    maestro from act 4 with 15k pi has 4.6k damage
    And maestro from Lol(?) with 300k pi only 2.9k damage

Health point just insane tho
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Bait s1 if you can. You can block the the first 4 hits and dex the last one. The last beam is the one that triggers degen.

If you have AA, just use him. My 4* AA can kill him in less than a minute.
  • I used a 4/5 4* blade for Act 4 Maestro, seemed to take him down pretty well if you disable arc overload. Would be great if his danger sense activates with Maestro though.