**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4th 6*

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
So far my 6* have been Moonknight(MK), Taskmaster(TM), Juggernaut(Juggs), and my newest pull... Spidergwen! I enjoy playing her but I'd like to know the group consensus regarding her. Will she be of any use for me in 6.3 and finishing up my Elder's completion(I have everything except for 5.2 100% and 5.3 100%)? Will she do anything for me in the future like EQ, Variant, etc? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen is really useful, though she is more useful in 6.4 than 6.3. Her slow debuff is great, auto-evade is nice, and she has good damage that can be ramped up even more with the Venom synergy. Also, her enervate off the sp1 is surprisingly useful.
    One a related note, Taskmaster is actually quite good once you learn how to play him, though to use his max potential he does need to be awakened and high sig
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Spider-Gwen is really useful, though she is more useful in 6.4 than 6.3. Her slow debuff is great, auto-evade is nice, and she has good damage that can be ramped up even more with the Venom synergy. Also, her enervate off the sp1 is surprisingly useful.
    One a related note, Taskmaster is actually quite good once you learn how to play him, though to use his max potential he does need to be awakened and high sig

It's good to hear that she has some use in later content. I know how to play Taskmaster, he's much easier than both Ghost and Quake and I love my 5* of him. The issue is that he really really needs that sig to do anything remotely useful. Thank you for the comment =)