**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I have enough items to down 6.1.5 Crossbones?

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
Planning to go for it with full boosts and this team:

With these items:

Do I have enough items to down 6.1.5 Crossbones? 40 votes

I have enough items
32%
SungjSiddhantKwatraMeebletonStevieManWonderHera1d_of_Ga1actusBonzodavidOmedennSpideyFunkoTheToxicCactusSparx265Xguard77Agent_X_zzzLATheBoy 13 votes
I have more than enough items
15%
ReferenceSuperGoodJleodavGiodood_1PastorAmericaMasterpuff 6 votes
I need more items
30%
BigMoMonto_Carlos28Brokenchoko_DrDeadpoolKnightZeroKevanproGKRANꓘSkinnyfatboy82Doctor_Strange19GOTTAGOFAT1STSuperiorSymbiote 12 votes
I need a lot more items
17%
Feeney234MikeyBoi69gohard123StellanCaptainGameTheMailmannGiuliameij 7 votes
Other Answer (please specify)
5%
TheBestinTuakauTheInfinty 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I have enough items
    Just saying man, if you get the Tenacity up for Aegon and ramp him up on the previous fights (which is his whole thing) you should EASILY be able to take him down with the revives you have. I suggest taking the path that gives him the bane node for your initial clear as bane can sometimes be a pain to work around especially with the power node that is in the quest. Maybe grind some arena for like 100-140 units to have a few extra revives just in case you may not play your best but in all honesty you should be able to pop the 30% champion boost, steamroll through the Crossbones and use the rest of the boost time to try to get Cavalier. Good luck man!

Edit: I only saw your Aegon and went to typing that so fast that I didn't even notice your Colossus and Nebula. You are in an AMAZING shape to take him down. I would also suggest ranking up your 5* She-Hulk because I'm not sure exactly how Aegon's crit chance works against Sentinels analysis but if Aegon can't be used She-Hulk would be a stellar option

Edit #2: Ok this is the last one but I didn't realize that you had 6 team revives, yeah, you're more like in the BEST shape to push for it now (don't forget to pop the XP boost btw)
  • Options
    I have enough items

unless I'm missing something you're going in with 6 possible champs, only one of which is double immune and no heal blockers? unless your plan is spam aegon and die (quit) repeatedly before the regen erases too much of your effort, you might want to invest in more revives and pots. fyi that power 1 lock will really stymie your possible damage output with those champs.

i used 6r1 sentinel the 3 times ive done it, for reference. good luck.

I used a Colossus and it took me 2 revives in the quest. I'm pretty sure with the Aegon damage output and Colossus he should be fine. Although I do understand the need for champs that can combat Crossbones sustainability, I'm pretty sure Aegons raw damage will do fine. (People used to get Crossbones down in 2-3 revives with their Ice-Man before great counters were really obtainable)
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

unless I'm missing something you're going in with 6 possible champs, only one of which is double immune and no heal blockers? unless your plan is spam aegon and die (quit) repeatedly before the regen erases too much of your effort, you might want to invest in more revives and pots. fyi that power 1 lock will really stymie your possible damage output with those champs.

Out damaging the regen would be no problem with aegon I solo'd xbones with iceman, regen made the fight a little longer but no problem.
    My iceman was r5 but even at r4 a ramped up aegon will do more damage
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I have enough items
    The fact that you have that nebula pretty reduces the amount of items that you'll need by a lot, so yea I think you have enough.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I need more items
    Better do arena and stock up on units. Also, never harms to farm potions from RoL. Both are definitely needed according to me.
  • Options
    I have enough items
    Good luck @Ya_Boi_28 !
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I have enough items

I used a Colossus and it took me 2 revives in the quest. I'm pretty sure with the Aegon damage output and Colossus he should be fine. Although I do understand the need for champs that can combat Crossbones sustainability, I'm pretty sure Aegons raw damage will do fine. (People used to get Crossbones down in 2-3 revives with their Ice-Man before great counters were really obtainable)
    Yeah I used my r4 unduped Iceman to take him down the first time I did, it was nasty but I got it down with four revives I think.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I have enough items
    Ramp up aegon and use him and colossus for Xbones should work good
  • Options
    I have enough items
    Good job man! Knew you could do it!
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Other Answer (please specify)
    With units, anything is possible