**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Guardian description for breaking his shield on SP1 & SP2

Just ran through this months Epic event quest. Red Guardian took me a few revives because of the node buffs and the trauma from fracture so I watched some of the How-To videos.

In Seatin’s video and in another, he mentions that using an Attacker’s SP1 or SP2 on that last shield charge will cause the shield to break without causing the attacker trauma damage or cause stun.

I reread Red Guardian’s description 100 times, where did I miss this?

Comments

• Options
    Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    Got it. I guess that makes sense from a game play perspective... Would still get the trauma debuff regardless I'm guessing.

"On Fracture
    Carbonadium shards from the Ablative Shield burst onto the Opponent, inflicting a Stun Debuff for 1.90 seconds.
    Inflict a Trauma Debuff for 3 seconds, Trauma causes each hit to deal an additional 70% of the damage recently dealt as burst Physical Damage. Max Stacks 3"

• Options
    KoutavitoKoutavito Posts: 14
    I got stunned during my SP1 using Blade and also my Hyperion's heavy attack caused fructure/trauma while it should not according to Riot Shield buff description. Bugged?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Special attack animations/moves cannot be interrupted by stun effects. Like Quake aftershock charges, Encroaching Stun.

Fun fact: long ago you used to be able to parry specials and stop them immediately. Those were the days.

Another fun fact. Quake had a very long standing glitch that allowed her after shock to stun during specials. Despite her descriptions clearly saying she can't do this.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited June 2020
    That automatic stun feature mechanic of Red Guardian, after a player has not launched an Sp-1 or an SP-2 attack to completely shatter his durability last few charges, on his shield is what get players stun for 1.9 seconds and then one shotted wreck.