Options

Why is my objective locked?

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

For some reason my special objective is locked and I'm unable to complete it. Not 100% sure this is a bug or not

Comments

• Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    I had the same thing. The ole glitcherino. Fortunately, you should be able to tell if you're going to get Kabammed ahead of time. I found the task was there, even though there wasn't a notification icon. I took down the Target, but didn't get rewards. I restarted the app and the Task finally got a notification icon and I should be able to complete now. Just restart your game
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,258
    Hey @Patchie93, we're trying to figure something out. Did you try and complete the Objective and not see a change? And after resetting, did it automatically complete, or did you have to do it again?
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Hey @Patchie93, we're trying to figure something out. Did you try and complete the Objective and not see a change? And after resetting, did it automatically complete, or did you have to do it again?

Initially I tried completing it and no change. Then well playing through a quest I noticed it unlocked on its own.

An alliance mate mentioned that restarting the app fixed his with the same issue