**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool’s Spring Cleaning and Priceless Dubloons! Aye Matey!

Comments

• SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Let me guess, all the good bundles are available to uncollected players only.
  • AethyrosAethyros Posts: 108
    It’s hard to tell. But UC isn’t nearly as difficult to get to as it was a year ago.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

stop whining and get UC
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

stop whining and get UC
    It’s the same guy who posted the thread about how he should get the uncollected deal because he “paid his dues” and got shafted and says he need god tiers to get UC.
  • AethyrosAethyros Posts: 108
    Thanks for all the views everyone. Can you please like the videos and subscribe? I have tons more content coming over the next couple weeks!!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

stop whining and get UC
    It’s the same guy who posted the thread about how he should get the uncollected deal because he “paid his dues” and got shafted and says he need god tiers to get UC.
    i know
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Actually, my baby account is uncollected and I'm cavalier, and I thought the uncollected got hosed. No T5B or 6* shards in the two initial bundles like Cavalier got. Mature uncollected need more t4 stuff like another hole in the head. If you're newly uncollected I suppose t4 stuff helps, but I have hundreds of t4 class shard crystals and can always get t4 basics when needed.

You had to drop major coin to get anything T5B or 6* as uncollected.