**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crashing

Hi kabam, I been seeing black screen on my samsung galaxy S9+ lately and I would have to close the app and open it again so it can get fix one time everyday.. I stop playing this game a while back for over a year and am planning to do it again or not play at all if it doenst stop..please fix... oh and I do spend real money on this game every now and then.. in game name mr. ST

Comments

• Options
    SantySanty Posts: 25

• Options
    ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Same device same issue. Game background seems to glitch out just before it decides to go blank. Btw threatening to leave honestly makes no difference on the forums fyi but i feel your pain
  • Options
    SantySanty Posts: 25
    Is none of that.. I stop and I will... is frustrating and I write how I feel..
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue and I understand it can be really frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect. In an effort to resolve this issue, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below.

- Android Troubleshooting

We're always working to make improvements to the game and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated thread below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.