**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal luck.

So, recently I have been having terrible luck.. seems normal enough right, but it's just absurd ? My last 4 star crystals have been: Double Joe Fixit, Kamala Khan, SG and the latest one.. War Machine. My last 3 5 star hero crystals have been: Hulkbuster, Iron Man, and latest one Kamala Khan,and I haven't gotten a 4 star out of a premium in at least 150 crystals. And all on iOS. I have another friend on iOS who has terrible luck and he has been playing the game for 1 year. His luckiest crystal was probably a Gambit, which is still not that great. And my brother, who is playing on android has amazing luck.. he opened 10 premiums and he got 3 4 stars and his last 4 star crystals have been amazing too, with pulls like GR and X-23. And he also got 4* Hood from login crystal. Is this only like an iOS thing with the terrible luck? Has anybody encountered this problem too ?

Comments

• Options
    K1NGR3DK1NGR3D Posts: 32
    uh no people on android don't get good pulls aswell when i first started playing i use to pull a 4* from a phc every sa which i always had atleast 30 saved up its been about a few months sincw i pulled a 4* from a phc i only get 4*s from the 4* crystal now i barely pull 3*s from a phc anymore