Options

Labyrinth of Legends (need advice)

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
So I’m considering doing LOL in June with a 5* 4/55 duped Ægon and I need some advice

First of all my team, I’ve been contemplating 2 teams to run, one centring around raw damage and the other thinking of potions etc. Here they are

(I know Ægon isn’t duped or 4/55 but I have the resources to take him there and hopefully get an AG from this month)

Any other team suggestions are very welcome (should I run NF+ quake for example) I am f2p so would like to spend as little units as possible

Paths, what path should I take and what is there to look out for i.e certain fights/nodes

Finally how many revives will I need, I know this is quite dependent on my skill level but I would say that I’m pretty good and can keep a combo in 95% of fights

Any other advice is very welcome, thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

So I’m considering doing LOL in June with a 5* 4/55 duped Ægon and I need some advice

First of all my team, I’ve been contemplating 2 teams to run, one centring around raw damage and the other thinking of potions etc. Here they are

(I know Ægon isn’t duped or 4/55 but I have the resources to take him there and hopefully get an AG from this month)

Any other team suggestions are very welcome (should I run NF+ quake for example) I am f2p so would like to spend as little units as possible

Paths, what path should I take and what is there to look out for i.e certain fights/nodes

Finally how many revives will I need, I know this is quite dependent on my skill level but I would say that I’m pretty good and can keep a combo in 95% of fights

Any other advice is very welcome, thank you in advance

I’m in the same boat as you. Will most likely dupe him this month so i could use some advice too
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Hey guys, I 100% LoL a few months ago with Aegon and made a detailed exploration guide.

This should answer a few of your questions, let me know if you want to know anything further.

Good luck!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/180691/labyrinth-100-as-a-f2p-from-first-path-to-100-in-4-days-a-comprehensive-guide-w-aegon-data#latest
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    The best team for Aegon is Aegon, quake, nick fury, Deadpool xforce and Proxima. This will let you heal at start of every fight and safety net with 3 evade charges
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I used Ægon Prox Nick Quake and SW for an attack boost. I feel the 3 evades are better than Heimdall synergy, but most prefer Heimdall. Proxima is a must have synergy for LoL imo