Options

My personal tier list

Link to my tier list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KXVv-JiBccIQ-S6ssnE4T61JMDuYNMEUMHk6I_RwRas/edit#gid=0
Here's the tier list I use for my reference, feel free to tell me what you think. I know I may receive backlash for fairly obvious reasons...

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★
    Deadpool is fairly good I’m thinking u don’t think like SW is only that low because she ain’t as a 5 star that how I’m read most of it it I’m Agerd Deadpool xf is terrible to pull but the red one is good. So also blade a bit low but els gj
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Domino, Warlock and Sabertooth don't really have big benefits from their awakened abilities in my opinion. At least not on offense.

A few minor complaints as well(my opinion), Magik, Morningstar and Dormammu in the same tier doesn't really make that much sense. Blade is way too low, Pyramid X is not better than Emma Frost, Carnage and Terrax shouldn't be in the same tier.

Weapon X is Ace tier and Namor isn't? Wasp higher than She Hulk and Spider-Gwen? Night Thrasher in the same tier as Elsa and Ronin? Mysterio more valuable than Sentinel?

Other than that it looks alright, there are definitely way, way worse tier lists out there.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Not bad. You have really under appreciate she hulk, blade, majik and colossus tho. I’m not a majik fan, but she’s definitely above mephisto and ghost rider. Colossus is above most of the mutants in the game imo, and she hulk has always got a use in so much content. Blade is blade.

Sorcerer supreme and pyramid x are too high imo.Cull is far from beyond god tier and terrax and mole man are from from sentinels level (he deserves god tier with she hulk imo). But it’s all opinion.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    For a second I thought you were someone else lol. Why did you decide to put Cull in Ace tier?
  • Options
    EdyBrok said:

I'll take all this into consideration and possibly try out some of the champions I underrated. After all, the best way to determine the quality of a champion is to actually use them, I guess

Yes definitely better to use them fx red Deadpool is better then dpx and goldpool.
  • Options
    EdyBrokEdyBrok Posts: 38

For a second I thought you were someone else lol. Why did you decide to put Cull in Ace tier?

Cull is op while duped as he can activate Rout, which already has godly energy dmg output, more than once, as I implied using the star icon in my tier list. Then, after each time Rout is on cooldown, he gains a potent Fury which gets increased duration for every hit landed while Rout was active (starts at 5-second duration). Plus, with the Thanos favor buffs he accumulates, he can double his attack rating when at 10 stacks and gain True Accuracy. Finally, his special 3 retriggers all his Thanos favor buffs and heavy attacks have good armor break.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

I think because of his easily accessible and sustainable true strike and his impressive damage output... I agree with that, I actually think that most of the people only look at his low block proficency, neglecting the fact that if i take double the damage through block but I need half of the blocks because my characters ends the fights quickly, at the end I will see the same HP drained.
    Even if Hyperion is still overall better, Cull Obsidian is definitely a game changer.

PS Extremely useful also on Flow tactic in war. I always shot 5s r5 duped IMIWs with my 6s r2 duped Cull, as long as I can put arbor break debuffs on them.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Nvm
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Vision is in meh tier? I don’t agree at all but to each their own
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    The one in the meh tier is AOU, which I feel isn't as good as the OG version due to his weaker awakened ability and supposedly lower stats.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,920 ★★★★★
    EdyBrok said:

The one in the meh tier is AOU, which I feel isn't as good as the OG version due to his weaker awakened ability and supposedly lower stats.

But he ain’t available as a 5 star or 6 star I wonder why
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    So you believe ebony mow is a decent champ? Have you ever played him?
    Mephisto needs synergies, champion is a must have and Morningstar is very nice to have. And still magik and Morningstar are better then Mephisto or gr while being lower in your list.
    Gr needs blade synergy and still hits like a noodle
    Dorm doesn't really need his sig for attack, he is basically only a power control champ
    Gp is a lot better then elsa
    Symb sp.man is just bad, should be lower than ronan
    Jugs is better then u.colossus
    Tm needs his sig
    Ragna Thor is bad even with all his synergies
    Moleman is bad
    Terrax is bad
    Rulk is better then gulk
    Og hulk is better then sentry

I'm tired of wasting my time with it. But hey, thanks for not making a video
    And why do you give such uninformative names to your tiers?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    - Ebony Maw isn't totally trash imo but yeah, doesn't hit hard enough even with degen
    - GR does not hit like a wet noodle, combine awakened ability with Bleed judgment and the dmg output is far better than most. He also doesn't need the Blade synergy to actually be awesome, and can counter many types of champion as well.
    - Dormammu does more than power control, he can also deal a ton of direct dmg via soul bond in heavy attacks
    - Sym spidey has frequent crits and guaranteed albeit weak armor breaks on heavy attacks that last virtually forever during a fight; stack them with well-placed heavy attacks before using a special two, which also has a guaranteed crit, for massive burst dmg.
    - Ronan only gets a benefit while duped
    - Thor rags has decent damage and shock, but again, not my favorite
    - And I don't see why terrax and mole man are that bad; is there some kind of explanation?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Without blade gr's judgements are not guaranteed, and having them not triggering is bad. His fury is good, but dps is still pretty low compared to other champs.
    Dorms direct damage is not that big, you'd probably take some bleed or other dot champ over him.
    If you value armour break that high, why do you have netflix dd that low? Thor, black bolt and phoenix also have armour break, Thor's on parry even more accessable
    Yes, but he benefits a lot. When he works, he's a best option of all champs available. Btw, he can also break armour on heavy, if opponent has armour buff, and his sp2 ignores all armour
    Have you ever used him? I have him as a 6* and r3 5* duped, and most of champs have higher dps, even if you bring all his synergies
    Because they don't have any use in game over some generic champ like iron fist. You can try showing how they both are unique, interesting and useful champs. I actually believe people would appreciate that a lot more than another tier list
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    - Fortunately GR's judgments are reliable, at 70% chance and above. The awakened judgment is only 65%, but fortunately it's easy to re-trigger (finish 5hit combo with medium) if it fails.
    - Have you tried Dorm's soul bond capped at 100?
    - Netflix DD can only armor break when the opponent is stunned, and he can only stun on special attack crits. Not as reliable as Sym Spidey's imo, but has far better potency.
    - Terrax's Rock Field grants him a decent attack bonus, as well as frequent energy dmg and armor break per second. He can also gain indestructible charges with power cosmic, but maybe what brings him down is the occasional self-inflicted power drain.
    - On the other hand, Mole Man's Frenzy allows him to deal bursts of energy dmg and Bleed every hit due to guaranteed critical hits. Without Frenzy he instead gains a True Accuracy passive, and in the event of a mistake which causes a great depletion in health, his attack and critical damage increases substantially especially while duped.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

So you believe ebony mow is a decent champ? Have you ever played him?
    Mephisto needs synergies, champion is a must have and Morningstar is very nice to have. And still magik and Morningstar are better then Mephisto or gr while being lower in your list.
    Gr needs blade synergy and still hits like a noodle
    Dorm doesn't really need his sig for attack, he is basically only a power control champ
    Gp is a lot better then elsa
    Symb sp.man is just bad, should be lower than ronan
    Jugs is better then u.colossus
    Tm needs his sig
    Ragna Thor is bad even with all his synergies
    Moleman is bad
    Terrax is bad
    Rulk is better then gulk
    Og hulk is better then sentry

I'm tired of wasting my time with it. But hey, thanks for not making a video
    And why do you give such uninformative names to your tiers?

Yeah Rulk is not better than Gulk
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I would say you're overlooking Antman. With the Ghost and Wasp synergy he gets the attack bonus at the start of the fight. And with glances he gets passive furies, and for every debuff on the opponent gets more attack. Add the Nick Fury synergy incase you slip up with the evades, and his glancing mechanics and he can take some hits too. Is he a top flight science champ? No, but he's not terrible
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Why is Black Panthers Civil War a junk tier? He comes equipped with an Uno reverse card for crying out loud lol.
  • Options

Why is Black Panthers Civil War a junk tier? He comes equipped with an Uno reverse card for crying out loud lol.

Almost all of his abilities trigger from losing health, which ain’t great to begin with.
  • Options
    Woody15 said:

I would say you're overlooking Antman. With the Ghost and Wasp synergy he gets the attack bonus at the start of the fight. And with glances he gets passive furies, and for every debuff on the opponent gets more attack. Add the Nick Fury synergy incase you slip up with the evades, and his glancing mechanics and he can take some hits too. Is he a top flight science champ? No, but he's not terrible

Hmm looks like you’re right, I’ll move him up
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    What’s up with every random low level player making tier lists these days
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I’m only giving my honest opinion, what’s wrong? And while I’m not an end-game player myself like Seatin or Legacy I’m also not a low-level player like what you said, but not trying to be cocky alright