**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost boss points in aw because of maintenence

Comments

• Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Honestly Idek if my alliance deserved this win. 1 hr left on the clock BOOM! maintenance hits, 20 min left. 100% all maps checked the other team... they gave up 😂😂😂
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If it takes you 24 hours to finish up your guys are slacking. Blame them for putting it off for so long.
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    heres an idea... dont procrastinate and wait til the last hour to finish war? dummy. your fault. not kabams
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Hubraum said:

it was online again before war ended, our opponents and also we managed to clear the rest ;P

You're missing the point. Someone could have been in the fight when it cancelled. Someone could have used items and heavily boosted before going in and this happened. Whatever it is, lost time is lost time. In your case, your alliance must have been waiting to do something when this happened so you didn't waste anything.

Also, we can't be on the phone 20 mins straight tapping that reconnect button like a madman waiting for it to open. This isn't a Black Friday sale.
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134

Yeah, yeah...
    You had 23 hours to finish the war
    Don't blame Kabam

Troll
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    There would be a lot more alliances negatively affected by not counting this war. Game was down for like 15 minutes, toward the end of the war. You still had plenty of time to clear it. 90% of alliances finished, it would be unfair to not count this war because 10% didn’t finish.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

-sixate- said:

If it takes you 24 hours to finish up your guys are slacking. Blame them for putting it off for so long.

You're right. I should stop slacking of so much with caring for my elderly parents in this time of crisis, having a job, caring for me.

Mcoc is ride or die, baby. Nothing inbetween.
    If AW is too much for you it sounds like you should join an Alliance that doesn't do AW. Problem solved. I do not war because I think it's stupid and a waste of my time. But if you choose to play in an alliance that does war you are saying you have the time to commit to it. If you waited until the last 30 minutes to clear a map it's not Kabam's fault. The map can literally be cleared in 12 hours. I've done it plenty.
  • Options

FamousRy said:

heres an idea... dont procrastinate and wait til the last hour to finish war? dummy. your fault. not kabams

You are ignorant.

The nfl, epl, NHL, mlb, and nba don't ARBRITRARILY change The rules of their games in mid flight.

Would be funny to see your favorite team down by a goal, td, or basket and there is a power outage at the arena and that league determines that the 3 mins left in the game won't be played and the game is over.

Nah that wouldn't outrage you at all

Dummy
    You don’t watch baseball huh? Rain out after the 5th inning and games over if it’s not tied. Also from a season standpoint, NHL and NBA will probably do just what you described if they end up coming back this year, go off the standings when they suspended the season.

None of your comparisons are really in line with what happened today anyway. The game went down for 15-30 minutes, you didn’t miss out unless you happened to have only that particular 15-30 minutes to play, and after the game came back, you still had 30+ minutes of war left. So the power didn’t go out and the league call the game. The power went out, and the refs said there’s 5 minutes left instead of 10.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    It's already established in baseballs rules how to deal with rainouts.

Its not like they ARBRITRARILY call the game whenever the umps feel like it.

Kabam has set the attack phase at 24 hours.

No matter what it should be 24 hours.

And since war is now played all at the same time it's pretty easy to extend war by however long the game was down.

If the maintenance was 7 hours most of you guys who clearly don't understand fair play would be singing a different tune.

My alliance wasn't effected but I'd rather see 24 hour attack period no matter what.

• Options

It's already established in baseballs rules how to deal with rainouts.

Its not like they ARBRITRARILY call the game whenever the umps feel like it.

Kabam has set the attack phase at 24 hours.

No matter what it should be 24 hours.

And since war is now played all at the same time it's pretty easy to extend war by however long the game was down.

If the maintenance was 7 hours most of you guys who clearly don't understand fair play would be singing a different tune.

My alliance wasn't effected but I'd rather see 24 hour attack period no matter what.

Because comparing a 7 hour downtime to a 15 minute downtime is a valid argument.

They didn’t choose to end the war prematurely, war ended after maintenance was over, and anyone that wanted to had time to get on and finish their fights.

They don’t have any “rule” in place that says every single war will have 24 hours of uninterrupted attack time, the attack phase lasts 24 hours, and I think at this point we’ve all played long enough to know the way it works when interrupted with power issues, server issues, US time changes, etc.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited May 2020

FamousRy said:

You are ignorant.

The nfl, epl, NHL, mlb, and nba don't ARBRITRARILY change The rules of their games in mid flight.

Would be funny to see your favorite team down by a goal, td, or basket and there is a power outage at the arena and that league determines that the 3 mins left in the game won't be played and the game is over.

Nah that wouldn't outrage you at all

Dummy
    Sadly they do end the games if there has been a certain amount of played time and the power outage Is gonna be a while

Doesn’t happen very much but it does happen
  • Options
    I could even agree if the war ended during maintenance. But it lasted 25 minutes, (just checked my line chat, it was 25 minutes from the first person saying game down? To when someone said it’s back up) and there was still 40+ minutes left after it was over.
This discussion has been closed.