**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Roaster Of Only 5* God Tier Champions

I Think KaBam Try To Tell Me that exit the Game otherwise i will give more Beyond God Tier Champions

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234

You need to arena more.

Why when you gotta put up 75 million and get 154 like Katy candy for a 5 star Aegon. Need massive roster for arena runs it's out of hand.
  • Options
    johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
    MrR0b0t said:

You need to arena more.

Why when you gotta put up 75 million and get 154 like Katy candy for a 5 star Aegon. Need massive roster for arena runs it's out of hand.
    True Fact...
    And Good Champions too
  • Options

What’s your progression level?

..Act 5.2.4.
    I need more Resources like revives and health portions.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    Work one 4 star instead of Thinking of 5 star.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    Nebula is good as well with her shock and immunities, Hulkbuster will soon get a good buff and Ronan, even a 3*, has often been able to solo an uncollected EQ boss.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

I feel you
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

You need to arena more.

Or you do arena for the milestone and rank rewards (basic, lower rank rewards), so you can gather crystal shards > open more crystals, get more dupes, get more 5* shards, etc, etc.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Do roasted champions taste good?
  • Options
    Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105

Only if they're roasted in the God Tier roaster pictured above.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I have heard good things. Especially roasted htd
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Your roster is not that bad, Luke Cage, Carnage, Nebula and Dormammu are all good champs. Ronan's chain stun is useful in some boss fight too.

I'll rank up Luke Cage and Nebula as much as possible until you pull other god-tier champ.

Google Nebula vs 5.2.6 Ultron and see how good she is.
  • Options
    ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Luke cage is amazing, if it bleeds carnage is a beast, dorm has one of the best power controls in the game and is double immune, civil warrior has some utility and hulk buster is about to be buffed. Not every champ is a ghost or corvus Glaive but 99% of content can be done with almost any champ
  • Options
    If i want to become uncollected,i need lots of units just for revives.. Because they are weak.
    Otherwise I have to gain skills like seatin.no revives until the final boss
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

You need to arena more.

There’s a difference between telling someone to do arena and telling someone to spend 3 days of their life in arena to get possibly the most desired champ in the game
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You clearly just started playing. The more 5 stars crystals you open the more god tier champs you'll get eventually. You just gotta roll with the punches until your luck changes, if not it'll drive you crazy.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    that sexy unstoppable colossus is gonna one shot that grandmaster no doubt
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★

Mine suck too.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★

If i want to become uncollected,i need lots of units just for revives.. Because they are weak.
    Otherwise I have to gain skills like seatin.no revives until the final boss

Most people beat the collector with 4*'s. Somehow at level 54 you were able to save enough loyalty to spend 800k to get unstoppable colossus. Maybe instead of that, you buy the boosts. Way more value in that. Focus on your 4*'s you need the 5*'s right now.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Luke cage is great though. Duped he has indestructable that should help against Collector, which was doable without stars too so it aint that bad. I'm sure a lot of us at that point had just 1 or 2 good 5 stars to rely on. Me before collector had just Magik and everything else bad or unduped