Roaster Of Only 5* God Tier Champions

johnkar98kjohnkar98k Member Posts: 27
I Think KaBam Try To Tell Me that exit the Game otherwise i will give more Beyond God Tier Champions

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Member Posts: 234

You need to arena more.

Why when you gotta put up 75 million and get 154 like Katy candy for a 5 star Aegon. Need massive roster for arena runs it's out of hand.
  • johnkar98kjohnkar98k Member Posts: 27
    MrR0b0t said:

You need to arena more.

Why when you gotta put up 75 million and get 154 like Katy candy for a 5 star Aegon. Need massive roster for arena runs it's out of hand.
    True Fact...
    And Good Champions too

What’s your progression level?

..Act 5.2.4.
    I need more Resources like revives and health portions.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Work one 4 star instead of Thinking of 5 star.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Member Posts: 751 ★★★
    Nebula is good as well with her shock and immunities, Hulkbuster will soon get a good buff and Ronan, even a 3*, has often been able to solo an uncollected EQ boss.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Member Posts: 356 ★★

I feel you
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

You need to arena more.

Or you do arena for the milestone and rank rewards (basic, lower rank rewards), so you can gather crystal shards > open more crystals, get more dupes, get more 5* shards, etc, etc.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Do roasted champions taste good?
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Member Posts: 105

Only if they're roasted in the God Tier roaster pictured above.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★

I have heard good things. Especially roasted htd
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Your roster is not that bad, Luke Cage, Carnage, Nebula and Dormammu are all good champs. Ronan's chain stun is useful in some boss fight too.

I'll rank up Luke Cage and Nebula as much as possible until you pull other god-tier champ.

Google Nebula vs 5.2.6 Ultron and see how good she is.
  • ahock101ahock101 Member Posts: 118
    Luke cage is amazing, if it bleeds carnage is a beast, dorm has one of the best power controls in the game and is double immune, civil warrior has some utility and hulk buster is about to be buffed. Not every champ is a ghost or corvus Glaive but 99% of content can be done with almost any champ
    If i want to become uncollected,i need lots of units just for revives.. Because they are weak.
    Otherwise I have to gain skills like seatin.no revives until the final boss
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

You need to arena more.

There’s a difference between telling someone to do arena and telling someone to spend 3 days of their life in arena to get possibly the most desired champ in the game
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You clearly just started playing. The more 5 stars crystals you open the more god tier champs you'll get eventually. You just gotta roll with the punches until your luck changes, if not it'll drive you crazy.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    that sexy unstoppable colossus is gonna one shot that grandmaster no doubt
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Mine suck too.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

If i want to become uncollected,i need lots of units just for revives.. Because they are weak.

Most people beat the collector with 4*'s. Somehow at level 54 you were able to save enough loyalty to spend 800k to get unstoppable colossus. Maybe instead of that, you buy the boosts. Way more value in that. Focus on your 4*'s you need the 5*'s right now.
  • WRIRWRIR Member Posts: 563 ★★★
    Luke cage is great though. Duped he has indestructable that should help against Collector, which was doable without stars too so it aint that bad. I'm sure a lot of us at that point had just 1 or 2 good 5 stars to rely on. Me before collector had just Magik and everything else bad or unduped
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

This concept is wrong. If you become uncollected becoz of revives power through, you will face bigger frustration in upcoming Act 5/6/ROL contents. I see many teammate with entire 6*r3 team but still can’t get through UC EQ boss and die quickly in AQ/AW.

You should train up yourself to one shot entire path for any Act before Act 5.2 without any need of revives. Treat revives as last resort rather than necessity. I don’t hesitate to restart rather than pumping revives.

Stock up those revives mainly for you to practice and get use to those hard fights e.g. The Collectors.