**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you guys like me to make videos on the Story Dialogue?

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
I was thinking of going back to every single quest ever in the beta to record the dialogue and make it into seperate videos for people to read as if it were a comic book.

Would you guys like me to make videos on the Story Dialogue? 66 votes

Sure why not
83%
winterthurWhododo872LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusWardenclockMhd20034Lucky7LucianoESFMy_SuperiorReferenceLmao10or_StrongJohn757Championcriticshadow_lurker22Geo10megBadPullsMarcoBowTieJohnRamadaUltimateBatJoke 55 votes
No, I'll read them myself
3%
ChriissRAaronc94 2 votes
(Skip Thread Button)
13%
AakashSpity68StarFighter0717ThebgjTiborginaLordNeoX_Factor_AgentMiStaLovaGinjabredMonsta 9 votes

Comments

• SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Sure why not
    I might even include boss fights or ambushes for immersion. Sounds like a neat little idea
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Sure why not
    Sweet idea!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Sure why not
    That sounds like a really fun idea!
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Sure why not
    Yes please haha, i'm happy you are willing to do it for those of us who aren't XD
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Sure why not
    Very innovative! Please link your channel in this thread when you do make one.
    edited May 2020
    Sure why not

Do you perhaps have a talent for voice acting? Cause not everyone can read ya know.

Haha, no I do not. I just wanna give people a quick chance to catch up with the lore without having to go back to previous quests.
    Sure why not
    Alright so I've made my first video. Please feel free to make any comments on how I can improve and what I did right. Thanks for the support. :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzjJMqTi2YFd5rpVfUlULw

https://youtu.be/nbbgYjg-hpo
    Sure why not
    Will you make this a monthly thing and do dialogue for all Event quests as well? if you decide to do so i'll definitely subscribe haha.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Sure why not
    @Savage I think it'd be cool if you cut out the fights and only keep the dialogue in. As you progress, the fights will get longer and unnecessarily lengthen the video. Just a suggestion!

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

@Savage I think it'd be cool if you cut out the fights and only keep the dialogue in. As you progress, the fights will get longer and unnecessarily lengthen the video. Just a suggestion!

He’s doing something along the lines of what mvinceable does with the event quests. If you want little fights, TimeStreamerMoebius has dialogue with only bosses.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Sure why not
    Atleast something to enjoy in forums
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    If I may suggest, voice over the script.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Sure why not
    Sure something interesting to do in this damn quarantine
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Sure why not
    It would be greatly appreciated
    edited May 2020
    Sure why not

Will you make this a monthly thing and do dialogue for all Event quests as well? if you decide to do so i'll definitely subscribe haha.

I sure can. I always enjoy reading the monthly dialogue. My personal favorite from this year is probably last month’s because Doctor Strange got his body back with the help of Reed Richards and Carina.
    Sure why not

Would you prefer me to cut all the fights out or only have the bosses or even the main bosses?
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    edited May 2020
    Sure why not
    Yeah i would like it
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sure why not
    I'm totally for it. If you do, please post the link here, I would love to read it. You can also make it an YouTube video so you can make some money while at it.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Sure why not
    Savage said:

Would you prefer me to cut all the fights out or only have the bosses or even the main bosses?
    I would also prefer to have all the fights cut out. That would be super nice to be able to solely follow the story and not having to wait or fast forward on fights. If you could do a voice over that would also be really awesome :-)
    edited May 2020
    Sure why not
    Okay so I'm honestly too lazy to finish doing the rest. Also, there is a channel that was mentioned here that already does this sort of thing so I advise you all to check them out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TimeStreamerMoebius
    edited May 2020
    Sure why not
    Savage said:

Okay so I'm honestly too lazy to finish doing the rest. Also, there is a channel that was mentioned here that already does this sort of thing so I advise you all to check them out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TimeStreamerMoebius

Thanks for directing us there, specifically, this is his playlist of all MCOC stories.