**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How does the rift map change?

I am saving for a chronometer to get my well longed for cosmic AG. But even if I have that I still need to enter a map with that gem on it. And therefore I wonder how the rewards on the maps change. Does it change every time you enter, every 24 hour or in another way? Is the gem colour predictable in any way or is it pure randomised?

My point is- would it be better to save first 3000 for the bundle and then 3000 more to be able to enter 6 days in a row so that I don’t miss the day where the cosmic gem is?

Comments

• Options
    ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    edited May 2020
    The chronometer bundle has a limit of 1 purchase.

My game plan is to save up for the epic chronometer bundle first then buy just the epic keys. Run the rifts till the reward I’m wanting pops up (mutant or skill ag) then use the chronometer to move through the gated path and use the portal that allows you to pick the exact path you want instead of the rng portal.

I believe the reward change every time you enter the rift. But I haven’t confirmed that. Not sure if you use key then immediately exit (without claiming reward) and use another key to enter if the same reward will still be up or if it changes.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    The generation should be random every time. So theoretically, you could get 18 rifts of mutant ag or 0 rifts of mutant ag
  • Options
    ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    I got 3 rifts of skill AG's so do with that what you wish
  • Options
    Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 63

I got 3 rifts of skill AG's so do with that what you wish

Ok so I can look forward to 12 science ag in a row (got two that I haven’t used for over a year.... never he Voidnor CapIW...)
  • Options
    Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 63
    But is it possible to enter a rift and see what gem it is- and then buy the chronometer? I mean- with my usual luck I might very well end up doing 12 rifts in a row and never get a cosmic gem on the map. I don’t wanna stand there on last map with a chronometer and have a science gem to choose. Then it’s better to have the 2500 extra intel to enter 5 more times for chance rewards. So maybe I wait to buy the chronometer until I see the gem? Is that possible?
  • Options
    Pest_1 said:

But is it possible to enter a rift and see what gem it is- and then buy the chronometer? I mean- with my usual luck I might very well end up doing 12 rifts in a row and never get a cosmic gem on the map. I don’t wanna stand there on last map with a chronometer and have a science gem to choose. Then it’s better to have the 2500 extra intel to enter 5 more times for chance rewards. So maybe I wait to buy the chronometer until I see the gem? Is that possible?

Sure it is possible, however you run the risk of not getting that specific AG until you are no longer able to save for the chronometer
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Pest_1 said:

As far as I'm aware the camera isn't locked meaning you can see the AG before using the Chronometer