**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Any of these Science champs worth awakening?

Have a 4* Science awakening gem. I'm not in an alliance, so only do quests and arenas. Only duped 4* Science champ I have is Spider-Gwen. Any of the following worth using it on, or should I wait for someone better:

OG Captain America
Yellow Jacket
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Electro
She Hulk
Joe Fixit
Luke Cage

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    As a 4 star it is less relevant, but on your list Electro is probably the best because it makes his damage a lot higher. After that Yellow Jacket.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,304 ★★★★★
    Definitely Luke Cage.

Just kidding. As a use for defender, YJ first, followed by Electro. IMO YJ benefits more from awakening as a defender compared to Electro.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 ★★★★★
    I used a gem on YJ. This champ has stun on bio-sting expiry buff, which allows you to put another sting buff during the stun window if opponent don't use specials.

Great for quest use.

Elektro has weak health and dies easily if hit.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    OG cap
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    No, save for Quake
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Save for Joe Fixit.

Just kidding, wait for Cpt. America WWII
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yellow jacket
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Wait for hulk.he is a beast for AQ
  • Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    edited September 2017
    If you can't wait (I know the feeling of wanting to use it right away), I would agree with others...Yellow Jacket then Electro. But you really would be better served with Cap WWII. I have him, I'm also not in an alliance, and he is awesome!
  • Options
    Viper247Viper247 Posts: 13
    OG cap, his bleed on special attack 2 and he perfect blocks everything.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 ★★★★★
    Viper247 wrote: »
    OG cap, his bleed on special attack 2 and he perfect blocks everything.

It should be Cap WWII. Perfect block only when opponent has buff.
  • Options
    8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    Please just eliminate the last three options. I would go with your first 4 choices only, and in that order too. Good luck, I also enjoy hulk 4* 4/40 not even awakened. He really does smash in AQ. I usually roll a 5 hit combo but finish with a heavy, then as the opponent is still getting up I'm dashing forward to start another 5 hit combo with an L1 on it, stun and proceed to usually just win the fight at that point. Same with drax. Usually about 20 hits in before the even have a chance to do anything back.
  • Options
    Will probably just save it. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,556 ★★★★★
    Will probably just save it. Thanks for the advice.

Probably best. Of the guys you mentioned, only YJ really changes with his sig; it makes him a lot more effective - on the other hand, you don't need to add many more sig stones. Basically there's little difference after you get to 2s of stun.

I'd seriously consider upgrading YJ, as his direct damage is very useful in a variety of areas of the game. But if not, then maybe save it for a character like Hulk, or either Captain America.

Good luck.
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    If you aren't in an alliance and maybe won't be in one for a while, then save up for hulk. He completely smashes everything, I hate fighting him in quest bcoz block damage from his attacks frustrate me. If you do use it on YJ, you may benefit from wars but since no defender kill again,an unduped Morales works. So just save for hulk both defense and offense,he is awesome.
  • Options
    Yellow Jacket