**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which old classic champs should get buffed?

There are many initial champions in the game which have the potential if they get buffed like we are having soon one for Big Armour Guy HulkBuster.

Which old classic champs should get buffed? 37 votes

Kamala khan
5%
Shin0323Sparx265 2 votes
Loki
16%
Hlpr35KrishsonwaniRookiieLunchbox78FabwiziUnassignedtester 6 votes
Abomination
10%
PotatolegionChrisJHExcalibur586vagi95 4 votes
Magneto
54%
samalasravanLibralonixThatGuyYouSaw235yagrawal560WokkawokkaMoosetiptronicshadow_lurker22Marvel2289KDSuperFlash10AdityatheaawesomCage_1Obaid_Jacob03EashanEwell65SSS69Z2f6hQAburaeesSaiyan_Rohith_7Lurgerisnis_cosmos17Ironknight1 20 votes
Diablo
0%
Falcon
13%
ege999mendinz80WRIREthanGamerScarRealm 5 votes
Vulture
0%

Comments

• Options
    isnis_cosmos17isnis_cosmos17 Posts: 9
    Magneto
    Magneto deserves to be the omega level mutant he is.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 357
    Falcon
    You forgot iron fist juggs and Netflix daredevil.
  • Options
    Ironknight1Ironknight1 Posts: 5
    Magneto
    Magneto should be in the words of the man of legends seatin beyond god tier
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Magneto
    Combine Quake’s heavy with Terrax’s rock shield (but metal), add a passive power gain in presence of #Metal, and/or apply slow/weakness/vulnerable/exhaustion debuffs in the presence of #Metal and let that iconic Omega level bad boy “Mag and Frag” his way to the beyond god tier.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Abomination
    I still think Juggernaut should be buffed. He has one of the most potent healing factors in marvel and it isn't even included in game. Also, the mystic class still needs a few more good characters.
  • Options
    UnassignedtesterUnassignedtester Posts: 24
    edited May 2020
    Loki
    In my opinion Loki is the only one with interesting attacks, and fun specials, and is there for the only one I would think deserves a buff.
    But I really don’t think any of the listed champions should receive a buff. There is always going to be some low tier champions, and the ones listed are just fine where they are.

Sure Magneto is an omega level mutant, but I don’t think he should receive a buff, at least not the current version in the game. He has the same rigging and graphics as several other characters, and in my opinion he is just not a fun champion. I hope that when the X-men join the MCU we see a new, more impressive Magneto.