Options

Looking for New camp

Leaving my old alliance behind and wanting to move my talents elsewhere.

Comments

• Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm not sure what you're looking for. If you wanna, take a look at us and see if you're interested. The ally name is Astral Travellers (with 2 Ls) and send me a request if you are. We run 2 BG in AW and just finished in Silver 1. We run maps 4 and 3 in AQ, 3 and 3 if attack is going on. Good luck finding a new place!
  • Options
    JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Nevertrustahippy is my line I’d. We run one Map5 all week and are wanting to run two. Jeezus N Pals is the ally. Hmu
  • Options
    Homerclese_22Homerclese_22 Posts: 14
    Hey, if you're into map 5x5 with Aq focused group, hit me at Homerclese22 on Line. Aw is optional.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

I'm not sure what you're looking for. If you wanna, take a look at us and see if you're interested. The ally name is Astral Travellers (with 2 Ls) and send me a request if you are. We run 2 BG in AW and just finished in Silver 1. We run maps 4 and 3 in AQ, 3 and 3 if attack is going on. Good luck finding a new place!

You alliance sounds great. If you have an opening someday I would be quite interested. I am not as powerful or experienced as the OP but I am an active player and willing to learn :)

• Options
    2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 100
    Found a new home thanks my old alliance has 2 openings currently check EXCL2
  • Options
    2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 100
    I’m done