**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I rank up???

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
Hey guys, I have enough rss to take one of these champs to r4 and they’re all really good choices imo, so I thought maybe y’all could help me decide... As far as making a decision goes, if you need info, I’m stuck on act 6 chapt 1, and am looking for someone who’d be a game changer in the champ pool mentioned below

Who should I rank up??? 18 votes

5* unduped r1 domino
38%
ZeezoosEtjamaMiStaLovaFiiNCHStellanMasterpuffSparx265 7 votes
5* duped r1 blade
16%
KRANꓘSkinnyfatboy82A_Cay47 3 votes
5* unduped r1 longshot
11%
SuperiorSymbioteYeet283883272 2 votes
5* unduped r1 capt marvel (movie version)
16%
Lvernon15Thicco_ModeBonzodavid 3 votes
5* unduped r1 archangel
0%
5* unduped r1 mr sinister
0%
5* unduped r1 stark spidey
5%
Mathgeek 1 vote
5* duped r1 red hulk
0%
5* unduped r1 Hyperion
11%
ThatGuyYouSaw235shadow_lurker22 2 votes

Comments

• UnassignedtesterUnassignedtester Posts: 24
    edited May 2020
    You have to show us your rooster so we can see which champions would best benefit you.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* unduped r1 capt marvel (movie version)
    Why do you have all of those at rank 1...
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    5* unduped r1 longshot
    Why are they at rank 1 😐
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    5* unduped r1 domino
    dominoooo or cmm