will i get ban ?

sorry for stupid question ? is it true that if we play this game aboard we may get ban ? my friend warn me not to play game while u r in holiday. he said kaban will autmatically track your IP address and they think i am shring my account. so if it is true i am not going to login. just let me know guys. thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    You can't ge ban for that. They only ban if you really are sharing your accou t
  • I don't think you would get banned for that, they only ban if you hack, share account, and other stuff. So idk why you would get banned for being online on a holiday
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    I am Playing on a Smartphone when i am around for Work. That takes me Quite arround. In the evening i am playing at home on my Tablet. This is what a Account designed is for. not so?
  • jason_gurung7jason_gurung7 Member Posts: 11
    thank you guys really appreciate that, only reason i wanna login is to collect my daily gift. its my alliance team mate who warn me about that with 2 different country IP add.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I work all over the globe and I have played lots of contest on 4 different continents. No problems.
  • MattyloMattylo Member Posts: 234
    Yeah Kabam knows planes exist you should be okay..... I think....
  • Hey jason_gurung7,

You can find all the information about what you are allowed to do in our Terms of service. This should help clear some things up for you.

You can find them by clicking here. Please take a look at them.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've played my game in 4 countries in the last 2 years and haven't been banned.

I think if you played in Australia and 10 minutes later logged in from the US they might pick that up as obvious account sharing
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    As Kabam employees never get a holiday, then they will probably ban you for taking a holiday

Its only fair
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Member Posts: 387 ★★
    I moved to another country recently. Travel to a few before settling. Played on several devices including some of my families devices since I have no local service on my phone for internet/wi fi. Have had no issues here.