The champion act 6.2.6 Boss

LovekLovek Member Posts: 216 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Dear KABAM,

I know you listen us and hear us...

Can you please make a minor change of this champion boss on act 6.2.6 please ?

I suggest like many players did it before and continue to say when they are to face of him :

- when we delete 1 indestructible charge it's defitinitve.

Because it's already so so hard to beat him. I spend more than +20 revives+ lot of pots without kill him at last 10% like lot of players. And we need to face him many Time for clean content 🙈

When we face him, and delete 1 indestructible charges, should stay only 4/5 charges at next fight..

Don't forget, first players who already cleared this content had enjoyed morninstar and bwcv bug ! So for be fair please do this minor change

Will you hear me ?

Comments

• Sergej92Sergej92 Member Posts: 9
    What about the Other players which already Explored this **** Peace of content?
  • LovekLovek Member Posts: 216 ★★★
    Anyway like majority of players i will not to do this act6. I stopped after that champion boss and knew how first players enjoyed this bug, was very hard to beat him, it's like more and more hard now for us.

This champion himself is enough for destroye our pleasure to play. you know majority are blocked at this 6.2 fault of that.

Without change, i stop to play. Should be a game, not contest of inacessibility.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Long ago, people were complaining that as long as unitman was involved, any content can be cleared and this was unfair to F2P players as spenders can afford to unitman their way through the toughest content.

Fast forward some time, Kabam introduces a boss that no amount of unitman can get you through unless you have the skill, and people are still complaining.

Really tough on the developers. Lol
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

Does he have any links?
    If no the. You’re just not good enough to beat him
    Practice

It's not about skill, it's easy for who enjoyed bwcv and ms bug to talk now right ? Like you
    No retreat, power gain and more ... So it's enough not need to add this persistant charge and reset at each fight until ko
    It IS about skill.

I don’t have BWCV, don’t have MS ranked when I cleared 6.2. Didn’t even know about their bugs.
    Okay so it's contest of inacessibility ! Cool. Wish i could enjoyed this bug like all "skilled" players
    edited May 2020
    xNig said:

Lovek said:

Does he have any links?
    Practice

It's not about skill, it's easy for who enjoyed bwcv and ms bug to talk now right ? Like you
    No retreat, power gain and more ... So it's enough not need to add this persistant charge and reset at each fight until ko
    It IS about skill.

I don’t have BWCV, don’t have MS ranked when I cleared 6.2. Didn’t even know about their bugs.
    How many revives ? How many pots ? Like majority you will say "only 2" but in fact x10 more
  • FintechFintech Member Posts: 178 ★★★
    I cleared every link on him without abusing MS or BWCV. For no retreat i used Cap IW with a health boost for the last 10% and didn't need any revives. I did spite with Sym Supreme and died once or twice. Then i used Quake for the other links and again, only cost a revive or 2 if i myself failed not because of the game. After getting a couple paths done i started to enjoy the fight as it was actually challenging but doable if you are skilled enough
    Of course "only 2" like i said 👌
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Lovek said:

Does he have any links?
    Practice

It IS about skill.

I agree its still a skill fight, I've beaten him but it is definitely an overbuffed fight. I have not explored that quest, and dont know if I ever will due to not wanting to fight him with those links attached when you only have like 2 options to do it. Or unitman.
    Lovek said:

Of course "only 2" like i said 👌

My first path on it when 6.2 came out i did have to spend a LOT more revives as i wasn't familiar with the fight, i'm not afraid to admit it but like everything else it gets easier the more you practice it
    I can understand how it can seem undefeatable or unfair especially with the bias you have from watching content creators or reading forum posts from people who did not have a good time fighting the Champion. Don't look at it as bs but as a challenge
    Okay i'm giving up. Act6.2 will definitively not to be for me. And i'm not alone. This boss have many time been pointed, it's not for pleasure, it's because this charges is a real wound when it's reset at each fight. Thank you all
    Fintech said:

I can understand how it can seem undefeatable or unfair especially with the bias you have from watching content creators or reading forum posts from people who did not have a good time fighting the Champion. Don't look at it as bs but as a challenge

It's not a challenge here. It's different. This minor changes that all players want it's for keep pleasure to play. Act6 require already many champions, many thing for to be cleared.it'd enough for challenge
  • _colo_colo Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2020
    Do you think that everyone beat the Champion did with this 'bug'? This 'bug' wasn't widely known until certain youtubers used it. And it was nerfed shortly after it became main stream.

If you think you need a 'bug' to beat the champion, and not skill, you're mistaken. Legacy has vids of him beating the champion with various champs. The Champion fight does go easier with some characters over others, but its not limited to just those two who were bugged. Heck, if you look around hard enough, you might just find another champ who can cheese the content even easier than MS or BWCV.

My first, and only, pass was done with beardo. And that last 10% was easier for me than the other 90%. I honestly expected it to go worse. But I spent time watching Champion fights and practicing via duels before going in.
    Lovek said:

Fintech said:

It's not a challenge here. It's different. This minor changes that all players want it's for keep pleasure to play. Act6 require already many champions, many thing for to be cleared.it'd enough for challenge
    The change you are proposing is not minor at all, it just makes it so everyone can just throw units at it until they beat it. The fact that you need to dex him 5 times in a single fight means if you don't have the skill to dex his specials you will not beat him which makes it a unique challenge in this game and it should stay that way
    Ok ok. Thank you all for yours comment. I will pass this topic. Look like it's easy to beat him. Just need skill. Thank you all. Peace and love
  • XygonXygon Member Posts: 123
    I agree with the comments that it absolutely IS a skill fight. I did use multiple revives, but it wasn't just for luck, it was for building up the skill to execute it. I was getting one down at first, then two, then four, then back to two, then four, then finally got the five and BAM! I got progressively better, which is a sign of skill work. I don't think the request ruins that skill, persistent removals just makes it less costly. It's not a bad request, but not necessary.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    i don't think it would be unreasonable to adjust a particular fight that an overwhelmingly large number of players have expressed an issue with. even the top players in the game agree that it's a terrible fight. taking the charges down from 5 to 2 or have them progress at each try is a simple change that keeps the level of skill required but makes it less of a unitman issue.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    Practice in the beta! you can practice for free right now
    How i can get beta?
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

How i can get beta?

the act 7 beta, you can play act 6 in there also
    Kabam has to invite you to it. Im guessing you didnt get the invite seeing how you don't really know about it @Lovek
    I never got it. But want to get it. How i can get it pls ?
    Lovek said:

I never got it. But want to get it. How i can get it pls ?

They offer it randomly to a select handful of people. There's no way for you to just get it, kabam has to offer it to you.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Member Posts: 176
    That fight is all about practice, once you’ve nailed the special dexing the last 10% becomes bearable. I soloed the fight with a 5 star rank 4 hood, after many tries before 😂