**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think of She Hulk?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Wondering if I should r5 her. Looking for good options to tackle act 6 and future content.

I think she’s very underrated, but I want to see what people think of her.

What do you think of She Hulk? 39 votes

R5 her for sure.
71%
GamerShrimkinsBioHaZarD007TerraMqc19flygamerLordScatsburyMohDrDeadpoolSharperthanyouJustcause102TheSpicyKnightHera1d_of_Ga1actusFrostyNickelBonzodavidILLUSION8King_Leo321Bawa69OctoberstackTheInfinty 28 votes
If you have to...
20%
Manup456kikiFurieuxMeebletonX_Factor_AgentDragonjax64MasterpuffCaptainGameLil_Lasagna 8 votes
Definitely do not r5 her.
7%
LordRaymond3DrPepper_75Dnegrin6969 3 votes

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    R5 her for sure.
    Honestly that nerf only changed her heavy attack
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think she's great, but not in the same tier as doom and aegon and such
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    R5 her for sure.
    If you play her well she is one of the best science champions in the game. Check out msd's abyss Luke cage solo by the end the damage was insane!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    R5 her for sure.
    just watch any of MSD's shulk videos
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    R5 her for sure.
    Yea defintley rank her up
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    R5 her for sure.

I think she's great, but not in the same tier as doom and aegon and such

You joking right? She's definitely in the same tier. Beyond God Tier.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @Savage maybe before her nerf. She’s too niche now
    R5 her for sure.

@Savage maybe before her nerf. She’s too niche now

If she was niche I wouldn't have her on my team for the majority of Act 6 and even in the Act 7 beta.
    @Savage not trying to be rude, but could you tell me where you specifically used her? I have her at r3 and might take her up if I’m convinced that she might aid me a lot in exploration of act 6.
    edited May 2020
    R5 her for sure.

@Savage not trying to be rude, but could you tell me where you specifically used her? I have her at r3 and might take her up if I’m convinced that she might aid me a lot in exploration of act 6.

Basically anytime I need someone to counter power gain, evade, unstoppable, healing, or poison nodes I bring her in. Sometimes even for her sig ability where she can shrug debuffs or make the opponent's armor virtually useless. Her damage is perfect for making hard fights shorter and her animations allows complete control over the AI.
    Have you tried her in 6.2.5? How is she for do not go gentle?
    R5 her for sure.

Have you tried her in 6.2.5? How is she for do not go gentle?

I'm actually still working on that quest. I haven't tried the regular paths yet only the class gates. I believe she would do well against that node with her heavy attack and smooth intercepting.
    @Savage thanks! I’ll take her up to r4 ASAP and r5 if I enjoy her
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    I appreciate the responses. I have watched MSD quite a lot, but I was still unsure. I’m probably gonna rank her up if I get nothing good in the next Crystal.
    R5 her for sure.

She definitely isn't for the average player. She has a pretty high skill ceiling. That's likely why she isn't as popular as other science champs besides Quake.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Savage said:

She definitely isn't for the average player. She has a pretty high skill ceiling. That's likely why she isn't as popular as other science champs besides Quake.
    Agreed.

She's not just about her Slow/Petrify debuffs. Her 'Induce panic' ability is key to taking up her damage, and controlling the fight; because it's a passive Taunt ability. Really useful against a variety of champs and situations.

I love the challenge of drawing Specials out of the opponent to maintain your Furies. I'm not a great player, but even so I've been able to maintain ten to fifteen Fury effects for some (increasingly short) fights. It's really pretty fun!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    R5 her for sure.
    My brother got her as his 3rd 5*, do you guys have any tips on how to play her?