**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An idea about how to quickly fix older champs

The catalogue of older or otherwise clearly useless champs in this game is quite stunning. It's been an issue that people hate for a very long time. But once in a while in special EQs, these champs gain very useful buffs that can be played with (remember the regening and power draining og cap?). So I propose that these champs gain pre-fight abilities that can make them useful either at all or for end game content. Maybe make some new synergies that have come out into pre-fight abilities instead? Kabam, you must know by now how frustrating it is for your players to grind and play only to pull trash champs, especially 6* trash champs, over and over. It takes time and effort for non-whale players to earn enough shards to open champs. Please make the rewards better.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Or actually let people like endgame players (Not that I’m one but the others who are )decide something obviously they’d have something nice to add to the champion
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Or actually let people like endgame players (Not that I’m one but the others who are )decide something obviously they’d have something nice to add to the champion

That'd be cool. It could be like the ccp, but instead of CC's, it would be endgame players. Almost like a beta every month
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    every month, slowly increase
    1) base attack
    2) block proficiency
    as each character finds a sweet spot, you stop buffing them.
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Easy fix for MoonKnight............let him be in Full Moon mode all of the time, 24/7.

The moon phase concept was neat and all but he only semi shines when it's full moon time. He would still need more to make him shine but I always thought that could be a first step.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

every month, slowly increase
    1) base attack
    2) block proficiency
    as each character finds a sweet spot, you stop buffing them.

Power creep at its finest