Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who is the best out of my five stars?

Who is the best out of my five stars? 29 votes

5 Star Superior Iron Man
6%
Spity68TheMailmann 2 votes
5 Star Storm
93%
RItvik3599MagrailothosM1k0rinHendrosskikiFurieuxTheHoodedDormammuTorah13Denzel116EtjamaArham1LDyoutube8440BłADEVbnmeMrspider568Thicco_ModeEarthEliteYa_Boi_28Giodood_1Jet6_3Masterpuff 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
    5 Star Storm
    storm is better, but they are both trash
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    5 Star Storm
    hello mate are you an early player. storm is better but i personally believe that you should focus on 4*s first as you probably have better 4* that are way better than the 5* u currently have. if i were you check out seatins tier list and if you have any god tier champs or above god tier focus on ranking and maxing them out. when you get a decent 5* then focus on them. thats my advice hope it helps :)
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    5 Star Storm
    lol someone gave u too lol
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    lol
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,396 ★★★★★
    5 Star Storm
    Neither is great; but if they're your first five stars, I'm sure they can be useful.

If either gets Awakened, they'll be useful enough to take to 2/35; but I wouldn't take them further unless you loved them.
  • Options
    LDyoutube8440LDyoutube8440 Posts: 33
    5 Star Storm
    BłADE said:

hello mate are you an early player. storm is better but i personally believe that you should focus on 4*s first as you probably have better 4* that are way better than the 5* u currently have. if i were you check out seatins tier list and if you have any god tier champs or above god tier focus on ranking and maxing them out. when you get a decent 5* then focus on them. thats my advice hope it helps :)

Not very early just dont work in getting 5 star shards. It's kinda just if I get them, I get them. My four stars are decent tho.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    5 Star Storm
    Is this a joke ?